Bronchick's new book, Flipping Properties, is - Posted by Eduardo (OR)

Posted by Chenel Moore_Fl on March 15, 2001 at 01:27:45:

nt

Bronchick’s new book, Flipping Properties, is - Posted by Eduardo (OR)

Posted by Eduardo (OR) on March 14, 2001 at 11:56:32:

now in the Amazon.com database (publication date in July) and can be pre-ordered for $15.16. As everyone knows who stops here at J.P. and Terry’s site, lots of very good instructional tapes and courses are available for experienced and wannabe real estate investors. In addition, every real estate investor should own several of the classic books such as, Nickerson’s “How I Made 1 (5, 10) Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time” (out of print, try e-bay), and Fogel’s “The Yes-I-Can Guide to Mastering Real Estate” (also out of print). I’m betting Bronchick’s new book will be right up there (I have a couple of his courses, he writes well and knows his stuff). Since the book is probably still in the process of being revised at this date, I think there is still time to influence the author as to the content if anyone has any particular questions on flipping properties. Now, having said good things about Bill, let me throw out a challenge to two other regulars on this site who write well and know their stuff: Jim Piper and Joe Kaiser. Come on guys, when are you going to write your books? --Eduardo

Re: Bronchick’s new book, Flipping Properties, is - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on March 14, 2001 at 22:36:03:

Thanks for your comment Eduardo…and by the way, I would think you would have considered this yourself. It’s something I think about from time to time…at least for a few minutes anyway.

But if I do write one maybe I will name it “Where’s My Rent”…lol…I like that. My opening collection line.

JPiper

Suggestions welcome - Posted by Bronchick

Posted by Bronchick on March 14, 2001 at 21:02:00:

Actually, we are in final editing stages right now, but I am open for suggestions for content or issues.

Please email me.

Pipers book title… - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 14, 2001 at 12:05:10:

I can see JPiper’s book title already!

“How the Piper Got Paid Investing In Real Estate”

LOL

Re: Where’s My Rent - Posted by Chenel Moore_Fl

Posted by Chenel Moore_Fl on March 15, 2001 at 01:26:02:

When can I buy this??? Trust me, that is a bestseller. LOL!!!

Re: Suggestions welcome - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on March 15, 2001 at 21:13:27:

Here’s a suggestion. Something I don’t think think I’ve ever seen, in any book or course. How about, near the end, once all the theory has been covered, a true, step-by-step, start-to-finish, anatomy of a typical x transaction, whatever x is? Be it a flip, subject-to, rehab, whatever. Or perhaps a case study that covers the entirety of the process. If it were exhaustive, without being excessive, I think it could revolutionize the “book & tape” biz. Stuff like “make sure the lender has sent the package to the title company, including a funding number, a few days before closing, so the buyer can review the HUD-1 to make sure there are no surprises”, etc.

Or how about … - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on March 14, 2001 at 12:36:21:

“Where’s my rent?” :wink:

RL

Re: Or how about … - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 14, 2001 at 13:02:04:

How about just adding that to the title!

“How The Piper Got Paid Investing In Real Estate…WHERE’S MY RENT???”

LOL

Re: Or … - Posted by ScottS

Posted by ScottS on March 14, 2001 at 15:12:19:

“How I Turned My $25,000 Jeep Into 7 Houses”

:slight_smile:

ScottS

And… - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 14, 2001 at 16:50:41:

made $250k and was able to buy TWO brand new his and hers, Jeep for CASH!