Building wealth seminar in Milw???When/where? - Posted by Tim (MILW,WI)

Posted by jim docker on March 13, 2001 at 14:03:37:

Dear Brian:

You can check out Russ’ FREE Building Wealth Session tommorrow, March 14 from 12:30 - 6 PM at Sheraton Four Points, 4747 N. Port Washington Road.

If you can’t make it then, you can take a ride and attend the Russ’ B-W Session at the Comfort Suites, 1951 Bond St., Green Bay. Call 1-800-503-6161 and speak with one of our operators who will be happy to fill you in on the details.

Log on and bookmark our web site at

http://russwhitney.com

for frequent updates.

Thanks for your interest and we wish you all the best!

Jim Docker
Marketing

Building wealth seminar in Milw???When/where? - Posted by Tim (MILW,WI)

Posted by Tim (MILW,WI) on March 13, 2001 at 05:18:07:

this is for Russ and his crew…I would like to attend one of the seminars you will be giving this week in MKE and have signed up for the 12:30 session on Wed.

I will not be able to attend this one as something has come up, but I would like to attend the one either today at 12:30(tues) or at 6pm on Wed. Can I just show up w/o registering??? Can anyone provide me with a schedule of the seminars via the web. Thanks

Tim

Re: Building wealth seminar in Milw???When/where? - Posted by JenM

Posted by JenM on March 13, 2001 at 08:42:00:

Tim,

You would need to call our office for seat availability. Feel free to call the consulting line.
Any of our business consultants can be of help to you.

Jen M
Dept. Head /Consulting

Re: Building wealth seminar in Milw???When/where? - Posted by Brian, WI

Posted by Brian, WI on March 13, 2001 at 13:25:32:

I too am in Milwaukee, but haven’t heard about these seminars. Can you give me some more information, or where to look for some?

Thanks

Brian, WI

Re: Building wealth seminar in Milw???When/where? - Posted by Jake

Posted by Jake on March 13, 2001 at 16:31:13:

Be sure you leave your credit card at home.