Business Card Suggestions - Posted by JD in Michigan

Posted by JD on January 29, 2001 at 19:34:22:

Chuck,
I am in Royal Oak. You can find info about the Oakland County REIA at www.ReiaofOakland.org. What area are you in?

Business Card Suggestions - Posted by JD in Michigan

Posted by JD in Michigan on January 29, 2001 at 13:05:35:

Hi Everyone,
I am a little tired of being an information-junkie, I am anxious to do my first deal. I’m getting ready to (finally!) attend my local REI club meeting to look for hard money lenders, investor friendly title cos, and other investors to flip my contracts to. I’ve come to the realization that I should at least have a business card. I’m looking for suggestions as to what it should say. Should I use the same one I’d give to potential sellers, or should I customize it for my investors? Haven’t done a deal yet, but want to come off as being “for real”. All help is appreciated.
JD in Michigan

Re: Business Card Suggestions - Posted by robert MI

Posted by robert MI on January 30, 2001 at 04:00:04:

what part of mich do you live in?

Re: Business Card Suggestions - Posted by chuck

Posted by chuck on January 29, 2001 at 19:19:05:

JD what part of MI are you from and where is the meeting at. I am also pretty new to this and would love to find some people to discuss what is going on in the area.

Re: Business Card Suggestions - Posted by Kristen Guzman

Posted by Kristen Guzman on January 29, 2001 at 17:14:10:

I would use the same cards for both. A suggestion may be to have a letter describing your company and what you are looking for in an investor or hard money lender.

One thing your card should say is:
We buy and sell houses any area, any condition all Cash!!!

Re: Business Card Suggestions - Posted by JD

Posted by JD on January 30, 2001 at 09:59:40:

I am in Royal Oak (just north of Detroit). What area are you in?