Business Names?? - Posted by EricD

Posted by Stew(NE) on July 03, 2001 at 11:40:22:

I think you want people to know that it is an LLC or Inc.

Business Names?? - Posted by EricD

Posted by EricD on July 02, 2001 at 23:00:54:

I have decided to set up a corp for my REI. I would like to know what are some of the creative company names that some of you have used? Any suggestions would be great or just e-mail me your company name so I can get a feel for what is out there. I have “Tomar Home Solutions, Inc.” stuck in my head…I think I read this example somewhere though. But, to me, this sounds like a construction company name. Thanks for any input that you have.

Eric.

Re: Business Names?? - Posted by Charles K. Clarkson (TX)

Posted by Charles K. Clarkson (TX) on July 04, 2001 at 24:32:07:

My favorite is run by Bob White, a rehabber in Dallas:
The White House Adventure

I concentrate on energy efficiency when rehabbing:
Clarkson Energy Homes, Inc.

Re: Business Names?? - Posted by Mark-NC

Posted by Mark-NC on July 03, 2001 at 11:11:36:

Eric,
Another thing to consider when choosong a name is can you incorporate the name into a web site if you choose to do later on. If this is a consideration you may want to check into or purchase a domain name so you will have it for later.

In changing my game plan I recently went through a name change and incorporated under a new name choosing a name that basicly says what I do. (NC Homebuyers Inc)

Although my corporation name is a little different than the web site it is close. Right now I am currently working on my web site and the name that I was able to secure still suggests what I am all about. (Webuynchomes.com)

In searching NC secretary of state on line for names that I wanted to use I found many of them were already taken. After exhausting many possibilities I was satisfied with what I finally ended up with. This would also be a good place for you to look in your state to see what types of names are being used and give you some ideas.

Good luck and much success!

Mark

Re: Business Names?? - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on July 03, 2001 at 11:01:37:

Mine is: Real Home Solutions, Inc.

Re: Business Names?? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on July 03, 2001 at 08:33:28:

My main buying/selling entity is:

Florida Home Trust Group, Inc.

I like the word trust in the name since I hold alot of my properties in trust. It makes it sound like the corp is a trust company managing the property.

Re: Business Names?? - Posted by andres

Posted by andres on July 03, 2001 at 06:45:07:

Here are some real estate names from my area. These are all wholesalers (flippers):
Innovative Asset Management
R&J Investments, LLC
Latin American Investors Corp
EquityMax, Inc.
Deals Properties, LLC
Acquistion Group, LLC
Investico Property Corp(mine)

Hope this helps!

Re: Business Names?? - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on July 03, 2001 at 24:09:57:

My favorite, tho not mine, is Dauphin Properties. Easy to remember, and doesn’t provide a clue about who owns it, or is it an LLC or corp or what.