Business Owner Has Money To Invest... - Posted by Mr-Codes

Posted by Nancy LA on September 17, 2004 at 16:41:05:

I haven’t done one this way myself yet, but I see other people are using them to fund deals and give money investor 10-12% interest rate, secured against the property. It’s better than putting money in the bank and safer than stock market if invested in the right property… and since you are doing all the work, you shouldn’t need to split the profit with them, but only using them as a lender.

Business Owner Has Money To Invest… - Posted by Mr-Codes

Posted by Mr-Codes on September 17, 2004 at 15:37:48:

We have found a business owner who has a large amount of money that he wants to invest in residential RE. I’m looking for suggestions as to what would be the the best way to use his money for investments? We were looking into residential rehabs, and quick turn single family houses, maybe even seasonal properties and land. Investor will put up the funds, and we will do all the work. No split was agreeded on to date. What would be a decent profit split? What are some good suggestions?

Thanks
J.F.Jennette

Re: Business Owner Has Money To Invest… - Posted by Bill H

Posted by Bill H on September 17, 2004 at 19:24:02:

Start off by sitting down with this investor and finding out what his/her/their comfort zone is.

It will be a total waste of your and their time for you to go out and scout around and get suggestions as to how and where to invest withot knowing what they are truly interested in.

MY experience hasbeen that investorw will come to the table with their own ideas of how to invest their $$$ and until you get a good solid feel for what that is and what they want/expect from their investment you have nothing to work with.

Do your homework WELL and then look for investments.

Good luck,
Bill H