Buy for ? - Posted by Eunice

Posted by Pat on March 09, 2001 at 17:08:46:

I know of an investor that permits this type of transaction. feel free to call Pat at 303-487-7748
& remind me of your situation & I’ll get you the details.

Buy for ? - Posted by Eunice

Posted by Eunice on March 08, 2001 at 08:09:36:

Ok here’s the story about 3 yrs ago my brotherinlaw helped us to get a mobile home he put his name down and my husband and I make all the payments. His wife just told me that he is filing bankruptcy can he add this home to it even though he makes no payments? Our credit is poor and that is why he offered to help us. The land that it is on is in my name and I have proof that he has never put a dime into this. I’m trying to get it changed over to our name but like I said our credit is poor any suggestion or help will be much appriciated.

Eunice

Re: Buy for ? - Posted by bama

Posted by bama on March 08, 2001 at 22:07:18:

What company is it financed with? Different finance companies have different guidelines in these situations. Also, what form of bankruptcy is he going to file, chapter 7 or 13? You may know this, but chapter 7 is total discharge of debts while chapter 13 is where he would re-pay debts over 3-5 years. FYI

Sam

Re: Buy for ? - Posted by Eunice

Posted by Eunice on March 09, 2001 at 06:47:33:

It is financed with conseco I’m not sure which bankruptcy he is planning on Ii know that he wants to keep his house that he lives in. He wants his name of anything he’s not paying for.