Buyers lined up. - Posted by Shenesa

Posted by Chris on March 02, 2000 at 08:17:15:

Shenesa-

It is fine if you tell the seller that you are an investor and a brief description of what you do-but don’t let the cat out of the bag. They do not need to know about your profit,etc. Keep it along the lines of you will solve their problem and relieve them of the stress of trying to sell their property.

A good article for you to read is at-

http://www.creonline.com/art-128.html

-Good Luck, Chris

Buyers lined up. - Posted by Shenesa

Posted by Shenesa on March 02, 2000 at 08:03:25:

I have two buyers who are interested in purchasing a home from me. They have given me what they are looking for in a home and one couple already has given me back a 1031 loan application. My question is, what do I do next? I know that this is good to have buyers lined up before you have the house. I feel overwhelmed because these people have trusted me enough to look to me for help and i do not want to let them down. I believe I have found one house that may fit a buers liking. Therefore, I am planning on calling the owner today to set up an appointment to see the house. What do I tell the owner? Should I tell her that I am a REI and what the nature of my business is?

I have received a loan application from a buyer and I would like to know if there are any hard lenders out there who may be interested in reviewing this application to see if they can fund this transaction. E-mail me your fax #.

Thanks for your help,