Buyers List - Posted by bh

Posted by Jim LaVerdi (Phx_Az) on October 30, 2000 at 19:28:08:

I’ve run “Dummie Ads” to see who’s interested in what areas. When they call I simply tell them the house has been either sold, rented, or whatever my ad had said. At that point I ask them the questions that provide me the answers I need to know as far as what areas they are interested in, how much CASH they have to put towards their next property (always ask this question, never state an amount) get them to give you a number!

The number of calls you’ll get on Owner Financing, or Rent to Own ads is incredible. You run a few of these and you’ll have a whole bunch of names and numbers to pick and choose from!

Best of Luck— bh

Jim LaVerdi (Phx_Az)

Buyers List - Posted by bh

Posted by bh on October 30, 2000 at 19:07:39:

I’m thinking of putting together a potential list of buyers–in addition to the other investors in the area. Are there any ethical/legal problems with me putting an ad in the paper looking for buyers interested in owner financing, eventhough I don’t have a property to sell yet? If not, what ads are the most effective? I’m also open to any other ideas for attracting buyers ahead of time.

Thanks,

bh