Buying from a Corp ? Deed? - Posted by Alexis (CA)

Posted by Alexis (CA) on October 21, 2003 at 19:29:19:

If I am buying a small property from a corporation in CA, do I use the Corporation Grant Deed or Corporation Quit Claim Deed. Know where I can get a fillable Corp QC deed?

Also, who has to sign the deed itself (President, officer of the corp., an employee)?