Buying FSBO need contract form - Posted by Luke

Posted by Bill H on August 02, 2003 at 22:53:09:

Luke:

If you do a google search on “real estate forms” you will find several thousand possible sites and forms.

Bear in mind however that forms from from the internet are worth exactly what you pay…very little to nothing.

You should always have your attorney review, change, etc., as necessary to comply with your state’s laws.

Good Luck,

Bill H

Buying FSBO need contract form - Posted by Luke

Posted by Luke on August 02, 2003 at 20:11:12:

Anyone know where I can get a quick contract. I am buying a For sale by owner (AS IS) in Kansas and want to have a basic contract. The ones I have are to complicated. Anyone know where I can get one on the web? Thanks

Re: Buying FSBO need contract form - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on August 03, 2003 at 15:06:48:

My thought is that good contracts are complicated because they address important items so a judge and jury won?t have to guess what were the intentions of the parties. If you’re not comfortable with blacking-out the parts of the contract that you don?t require, get a RE lawyer. Pre-emptive law is the least expensive form of litigation.

Re: Buying FSBO need contract form - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on August 03, 2003 at 10:51:36:

Here is a site where for $12.95 you can create custom, signature ready Real Estate Purchase Contract

http://www.real-estate-purchase-contract-agreement-form.com/real_estate_purchase_contract_input.cfm