California lawyer.... - Posted by mo

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 06, 2003 at 24:14:39:

Mo--------------

Sure. Len Tillum is an elderlaw attorney in the city of Santa Roaa, Sonoma County, north of San Francisco.

He has a radio shown on the local ABC radio affiliate in San Francisco, KGO, between 4 and 7 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

You can go to the www.KGO.com website and click on his name. Or go to his website directly www.lentillum.con. He will answer e-mail questions for free on the topic of elderlaw.

THere are other elderlaw attorneys around also. There is an organization of elderlaw attorneys which has a web presence. Try a good search on the term “elderlaw attorney” and see if you doing find it quickly. You can find lists of attorneys in the area where the elderly person is located.

Good Investing and Good Helping********Ron Starr*************

California lawyer… - Posted by mo

Posted by mo on September 05, 2003 at 21:26:01:

Hello! Can anyone refer me to a lawyer or organization who is well-versed in California law regarding preserving the property of the elderly for their children even though the elderly person is in a nursing home? Thanks!

Re: California lawyer… - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on September 06, 2003 at 01:53:50:

I use a fabulous elder law/probate attorney in Kern county. One of her specialties is the ins and outs of Medi-CAL. Email me if you would like her contact info.

Sincerely, Kristine