Can anyone help me...... - Posted by Robin

Posted by dilbert on September 06, 2003 at 08:21:18:

Ron, I humbly apologize for my jesting.
Of course, I agreed with you, and was trying
to bring this out through my twisted Dilbert humor.
You are the man!
D

Can anyone help me… - Posted by Robin

Posted by Robin on September 05, 2003 at 12:09:38:

Hello,

My name is Robin and I would like to know if anyone knows anything about the site Get The Deed.com. Is this information good and does it work. I would like to buy this information but I can not afford it. If anyone can let me know any information about the course or how I can get started I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Robin

Re: Can anyone help me… - Posted by Newbie

Posted by Newbie on September 05, 2003 at 13:27:12:

Check the creonline archives. There’s information on this topic from other posters who have responded to this question in the past.

More on the Fed mirage… - Posted by Dilbert

Posted by Dilbert on September 05, 2003 at 18:29:08:

Actually, the Fed creates money - and when you
have a mortgage, you are owned this money! That’s right!

Call your friendly banker on Monday, and he will confirm this! Let’s say you owe $ 200K on a mortgage…

OK - the Fed (those Martians again…) created that money out of thin air, so you really don’t owe anything. In fact, according to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics - you are now owed 200,000, plus interest! That’s right - for every action - there
is an equal an opposite reaction - as our friend Newton found out when the apple hit him in the head in the 16th centry - but I digress!

Tell your banker that you demand that he deposit the 200K to your account within the next 72 hours - or you will deed your property to the homeless! That will shake him up!

Try it and see what happens.

Remember, the federal tax law was never passed in 1913, the Fed only creates fiat money - and you are a citizen of the United States of America - so you have certain rights! Among these are the right to sound money. Barring this you are deprived.

Ergo - the bank owes you money!

Try it and see.

Peace.

More on the Fed mirage… - Posted by Dilbert

Posted by Dilbert on September 05, 2003 at 18:26:26:

Actually, the Fed creates money - and when you
have a mortgage, you are owned this money! That’s right!

Call your friendly banker on Monday, and he will confirm this! Let’s say you owe $ 200K on a mortgage…

OK - the Fed (those Martians again…) created that money out of thin air, so you really don’t owe anything. In fact, according to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics - you are now owed 200,000, plus interest! That’s right - for every action - there
is an equal an opposite reaction - as our friend Newton found out when the apple hit him in the head in the 16th centry - but I digress!

Tell your banker that you demand that he deposit the 200K to your account within the next 72 hours - or you will deed your property to the homeless! That will shake him up!

Try it and see what happens.

Remember, the federal tax law was never passed in 1913, the Fed only creates fiat money - and you are a citizen of the United States of America - so you have certain rights! Among these are the right to sound money. Barring this you are deprived.

Ergo - the bank owes you money!

Try it and see.

Peace.

Re: More on the Fed mirage… - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 05, 2003 at 23:52:03:

Dilbert-----------

Shame on your for teasing the poor person. This person has such a tenuous grasp of reality, there is a real possibility, it seems to me, that s/he will believe you. Now how will s/he be able to develop any tools for testing reality?

Good Investing***********Ron Starr****************

Re: Yo Dil - Posted by Bandman

Posted by Bandman on September 05, 2003 at 21:26:24:

The second law of thermodynamics says input minus out put equals storage. I think you’ve confused it with conservation of momentum. And noone in their right mind thinks it’s completely impossible that the US government could default in defending their currency. It’s just that by the time it got that far the whole rest of the world is so far down in the toilet it don’t much matter anymore.