Posted by J.P. Vaughan on June 22, 1999 at 09:36:12:

Attornet Bill Bronchick has put every legal form, document
and contract imaginable in his “Nuts and Bolts of Creative
Real Estate Transactions.” You can find a complete desription
in our Online Catalog.

JP Vaughan

Can anyone help w/ legal forms??? - Posted by Jeremy

Posted by Jeremy on June 22, 1999 at 01:17:09:

Hello everyone, As a newbie who has read all the success stories, how to articles, followed the posts for a few weeks etc., and feels he has a fairly firm (okay, a slightly firm) grasp on things I am ready to move to the next step! However I don’t have enough money to buy a course and therefor lack the neccessary paperwork to complete a transaction. I am hoping someone would be kind enough to send me a copy of the forms neccessary to do flips and/or Lease options both pro buyer and pro seller. I lost my job 3 weeks ago unexpectedly and money is very short.( I also have a wedding coming up in 3 months!) I know I am more then motivated enough to make the deals happen and have found some generic forms but would like one that is geared more to what I need. As soon as I net my first sale I plan on buying the 3 courses I desperately want from this site and will search out a good RE lawyer. I have also been looking for a REI club in the area but have had no luck as of yet (have checked 5 web sites, yellow pages, and newspaper) I live in the Grand Rapids, MI area. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you. This site is FANTASTIC!! P.S. I would also like to add then I am 23 yrs old and would like to here from others who may have had difficulty starting out due to being younger. (However I won’t let anyone tell me no!) Thank you again :slight_smile:

Re: Can anyone help w/ legal forms??? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on June 22, 1999 at 18:45:02:

I can relate to you Jeremy. I closed on my first property a month after my 23rd birthday. Don’t sweat the age stuff. The only one who really has a problem with it is you. If you show confidence and are knowledgeable, nobody cares how old you are. You might want to grab a copy of “The Magic of Thinking Big” by David Schwartz. Excellent book. I have probably read it 10 times.

I recommend Bill Bronchicks stuff as Colleen describes below. Also, here are a few more websites with forms on them:

www.delafe.com

You might also want to contact your local realtor’s association. Many of them will sell you their forms.