Can anyone shine some light on this?? - Posted by Matt(UT)

Posted by Buck on July 21, 2002 at 22:16:35:

It has been my experience that realtors are brainwashed into believing that their contract was written by God and that no one else’s is acceptable. I very rarely got my contract thru in the offers I made. I think mine got thru twice.

One author suggests typing up a rider or addendum that makes a contract a buyers contract. Then the realtor can use their own contract and will accept the addendum that has all the clauses the realtor didn’t like in the buyer’s contract. Why? because they were added to her God-written contract, so that’s ok.

Buck

Can anyone shine some light on this?? - Posted by Matt(UT)

Posted by Matt(UT) on July 18, 2002 at 17:01:28:

I am making an offer on a package deal for three condos from the same owner and was wondering if any of you have a nice contract that I may be able to use? Thank you so so much in advance for any help you may be able to give. Sincerely, Matt

Re: Can anyone shine some light on this?? - Posted by Kristy

Posted by Kristy on July 19, 2002 at 04:07:31:

Check out www.legalwiz.com they have some free forms there.

Re: Can anyone shine some light on this?? - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on July 18, 2002 at 17:08:21:

your making an offer how?

if your usnig a realtor, theyll have their own forms and wont want to use yours even if you do have it.

if your offernig straight to the owner, then why do you need a form? call the guy up and tell him what you plan on giving. after you settle on a price, an attorney can draw up the contracts for you.

it is good to have your own stuff also, but in no way should the lack them heed your progress.