Can anyone suggest a course for someone new? - Posted by Paul in TX

Posted by Steve C., Houston on May 30, 2000 at 09:59:40:

Dee,

Are you doing Lonnie Deals in Texas? I’m in Houston and just ordered the courses and would like to learn more from those with experience.

Can anyone suggest a course for someone new? - Posted by Paul in TX

Posted by Paul in TX on May 30, 2000 at 05:16:19:

I’m new to this industry and am trying to find a course to get me started. I found one on the net, “A Simple Man’s Guide To Real Estate” by Bill Vaughn. It seems like a good, solid program (1yr refund policy, 20+ techniques, free mentoring for life) but I can’t find any outside sources to verify it. Anyone? Anyone? If no one can vouch for the program, any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

P.S. To head off a possible response. I almost got burned by just ordering a course (rhymes with McGorckle) without checking around. I REALLY don’t feel like going through that again so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

where in Texas? - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on May 30, 2000 at 07:10:51:

Hello Paul,
We really need to know who much you already know, like…do you need a beginner course or a course that gives you the low down on a certain way to do deals?
Houses or Mobile Homes (Lonnie deals)There are many great courses offered right here at creoline. READ and READ this site, answers many of your questions. Use the search archive for questions on specific types of deals.
Now, my two cents. I think that the best beginner book and tapes even though it is for mobile homes is Deals on Wheels and How to Make Money on Mobile Homes. These two books will explain, simply, yields, notes, marketing. Then get a course on whatever you are interested in after that. They are very good here at creoline, they don’t let a lot of bogus courses get online here.
Enjoy and welcome,
Always learning,
Dee-Texas