Can I get some advice Please? - Posted by Kory

Posted by ken in sc on October 07, 2003 at 12:13:45:

What you are trying to do is just a basic contract flip. Get the property under contract with proper paperwork and witnessed signatures, etc. Gain contractual access to the house prior to closing in order to have “contractors” come by (your potential buyers). Advertise and seek potential buyers. Make sure they prove to you that they can close with either bank statements, lender or attorney refernces. Find attorney who does double closings. Close.

Ken

Can I get some advice Please? - Posted by Kory

Posted by Kory on October 07, 2003 at 10:04:54:

I want to buy a property for $18,000.00 and sell befor I close they will give me 90 days till close. I will pay closing cost(well the new buyer will) This can rent for $500.00 a month. 3 bed 1 bath renovated minihome i was very surprised how good of shape anyways. I am asking for help on a way to put the agreemnent together ( the safest way)I am looking for other investers ideas I would love to get a few options as I want to be the one in control of this purchase. They own the property also. If you need anymore info of course I will answer.

sorry about the length

should i do subject to? or l/o? from the seller I have all the fourms just looking for advice.

I am going to flip it.

Thank you for you time.
Kory