can I work l of legrand's mod's w/o any cash? - Posted by charlie mccullough

Posted by Steve-Atl on December 16, 1999 at 19:50:55:

You will need some cash for advertising to find motivated sellers and buyers and some earnest money.

By the way, you will be better off to buy all three courses. Its less than the cost of two individually and you will have more success if you understand the full spectrum of ways to profit. Its a better use of your money.

If I were you, I would save enough to buy all three courses, then study all while I save the working capital.

By the way, I did buy all three and am currently using Ron’s methods. In the past six months, I’ve bought or taken control of five properties. Before that I studied Ron and others for several months.

A good education is the best foundation. This is a skill based business. All it takes is learning, practicing, and persistence. Good luck.

can I work l of legrand’s mod’s w/o any cash? - Posted by charlie mccullough

Posted by charlie mccullough on December 16, 1999 at 18:51:08:

After I pay $500.00 for one of Legrand’s Mod courses I will not have any money left. Will I be able to work it or do I need at least $1000.00 capital to work it? Should I wait until I have more money saved up or should I buy it now and try to work it without any money?