CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN A KITCHEN TABLE CLOSING - Posted by Jeffrey

Posted by Jeffrey on February 04, 2002 at 10:42:01:

What about the purchase and sale agreement (putting it under contract) Finding a buyer? and all of the trust agreements (beneficial intrest, assignment)?

Could you possibly be a little more detailed? Or would you be willing to talk to me offline on IM or something? I live in NJ and the process might be a little diffeternt here too.

Thanks again for your support!

JP

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN A KITCHEN TABLE CLOSING - Posted by Jeffrey

Posted by Jeffrey on February 04, 2002 at 07:56:59:

Hello All,

Question:

The person agrees to the sub2 deal I get to there house with the paperwork and I don’t know the order of operations, could someone please give me a real life example with puttin it under contract (what to write, sub2?), finding a buyer, asking for the next few payments and when what gets signed?

All comments would be appreciated from all participants.

Thanking you in advance,

Jeffrey

Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN A KITCHEN TABLE CLOSING - Posted by Utah Investor

Posted by Utah Investor on February 04, 2002 at 08:32:21:

I’ll be brief. The real answer is you should have someone explain it to you over the phone, otherwise we would be writing 10 pages here, but here goes:

It doesn’t have to be in a certain order. Create a win-win for them in their life. If they agree to give you/sell you their house, have them sign a Quit Claim/Special Warranty Deed (depending on the State you live in).

Words of advice:
Have you checked title? Be sure - this is where people get burned.
Do you know/or verified what is owed? This can get ugly as well.
I don’t give money to homeowners without them having their possessions out of the house, otherwise, if you give them cash now, they’ll never leave, and you’ll go through hell getting them out (you now become the home-stealer in court).
You’ll do great, just be clear. Good Investing.