Can someone HELP please! - Posted by Ruth

Posted by SteveS(CPA) on April 17, 1999 at 09:10:19:

Sorry for spelling realtor wrong. It was very late.

Thanks

Can someone HELP please! - Posted by Ruth

Posted by Ruth on April 16, 1999 at 20:17:54:

Hi everyone, the problem I have is that when I thought I was able to make a deal it all went sour when they asked for “proof of funds”. I am new to this. I have investors that will buy my notes, but I have no “proof of funds”. If anyone could help me it would be deeply appriciated. I want this to work so bad but, I am running into road blocks. Again thank-you for any help, Ruth

Re: Can someone HELP please! - Posted by SteveS(CPA)

Posted by SteveS(CPA) on April 17, 1999 at 01:50:51:

Ruth

I see two things here that are not going the way you should have them going.

First of all, it sounds like your realator is calling the shots and telling you what he or she wants. You need to tell them what you want and are willing to do.

I would give them a contract (hopefully one that you created) and give them an earnest money check with the terms that the check shall be held uncashed until all conditions of the contract have been met.

Sign it and give it to the realator. If the realator keeps asking you about proof of funds either find an investor that has funds and offer him a small fee for using their account as proof or tell him where you are getting the money.

I haven’t read the post down below yet, so there may be some better suggestions down there.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

SteveS

Re: Can someone HELP please! - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on April 16, 1999 at 20:41:37:

Please read a thread below on proof of funds.
It may enlighten you.
Carol