Can someone PLEASE HELP me with MOBILE HOME 'S? - Posted by Z. Ristovski

Posted by bobbywhiteTN on June 17, 1999 at 20:14:08:

Z
Need more info. Are you trying to finance the purchase
or pay cash? If you are paying cash no credit app is needed. If you are financing, you are in trouble. No job and bad credit says no loan.
Sorry

Can someone PLEASE HELP me with MOBILE HOME 'S? - Posted by Z. Ristovski

Posted by Z. Ristovski on June 15, 1999 at 18:51:23:

Hi, I really could use some help here. I read Lonnie’s book
"Deal"s on Wheel’s and decided to go out and lookat a few Mobile Homes in my area of Michigan.I found a few that are really great .I used Lonnie’s negotiating just the way he explains in his book .I dealt with an agent and she was very helpful so I told her that I wanted it for an investment.She said she has to speak with her partner about lowering the price and is supposed to call me up tommorrow.She then handed me a credit application and said to fill it out and fax it back.I am very confused because I didn’t think that I would need to fill one out if I’m going to sell it. I have bad credit and I also quit my job a month ago to do real estate. I don’t know how to fill it out since I don’t have all these main references. Please Help. One more thing, is it going to be harder to find a buyer if the lot rent is $389/Monthly ? SORRY it is so long but I could really use some help Thankyou Z. Ristovski