Can Ya HEP Me? "Emergency" - Posted by Chris Baker

Posted by Ernest Tew on March 01, 2001 at 08:22:07:

Chris, transferring the title to the home without a reasonable down payment could cause you some problems later. You may want to consider some form of “Rent to Own” arrangement. If so, please contact me and I’ll be happy to e-mail a copy of some excellent forms we use.

Can Ya HEP Me? “Emergency” - Posted by Chris Baker

Posted by Chris Baker on March 01, 2001 at 03:13:11:

Seriously, please. I got an agreement to sell my pocket drain in another state to a very nice lady and I don’t have any paperwork. I have (had) a MH in KS while I am in GA and it has been draining me financially, since my so called agent / manager has let it sit empty for almost 7 months. Well, I finally got it sold, quite creatively, in a WIN / WIN agreement. I win because I will get reliefe on the pauments and lot rent, my buyer wins because she gets a great deal. The problem, I have some forms for Real Estate (fill in the blank) but nothing for a mobile home (personal property).
Could someone Please, email me a simple fill in the blank form to get this deal done with my savior buyer? What I need is a retail installment agreemant type of form for the MH. If you need more info, here are the details…
Sale price 12k, no down, no qualifying. Monthly payments of $199.43 for 72 months @ 12.75% Then a baloon payment of 2K. The financing part and interest covers 10K and the 2K is interest free and a baloon pymt. Transfer of title will be upon satisfaction of agreed payments. Thank you in advance, I look foreward to learning alot from this site and you experts. I am trying to get into the business in my new area, but got to get rid of this empty house 1300 miles away.
Thanks again,
Chris Baker

hit submit too hastily - Posted by Chris Baker

Posted by Chris Baker on March 01, 2001 at 03:24:56:

By the way, here is my email address. vetair@yahoo.com
Thank you again
Chris