Can you make money from this program? - Posted by Donna

Posted by Donna on October 27, 2003 at 10:10:05:

Dimpil, Can you share with me how you got started, if you chose a particular course, ect.?

Can you make money from this program? - Posted by Donna

Posted by Donna on October 26, 2003 at 22:02:50:

I watched an infomercial today about this program. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me feedback on how the system works and if you can really turn a profit from Real Estate. In addition, could you also let me know how much the cost of the program is after the 30 day trial? I am thinking about buying the program. The system sounds so enticing and fascinating, but I am not sure that I can do it. We don’t have additional funds to invest too much. Thanks in advance for any thoughts, ideas or info. Donna

Re: Can you make money from this program? - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on October 26, 2003 at 22:31:51:

1 ? You don?t mention the name of the program.

2 ? If you don?t have the money for a course, now is not the time to send for it.

Check out:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/22576.html
http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/arc_2002/arc_05/5344.html
All of the articles on site.
All of the Money-Making ideas on-site.

When you find something of interest, search the archives and read the posts. After you?ve absorbed all the freely available knowledge, then send for a course. Those who get a course or read a book and earn money from real estate within a month are a miniscule segment of the creative real estate investing universe.

Re: Can you make money from this program? - Posted by E.Eka

Posted by E.Eka on October 27, 2003 at 07:55:12:

Brent,
I’m pretty sure she’s talking about Carlton Sheet’s No money down system.

Re: Can you make money from this program? - Posted by Donna

Posted by Donna on October 27, 2003 at 07:32:30:

Thank you for your response, Brent. The program I was referring to in the above segment, is Carlton Sheets Real Estate. Apparently, you send 9.95 for a trial of 30 days to review the material. I was wondering how much you pay after the 30 days is up?

How long does it normally take to feel comfortable with purchasing Real Estate? I will take your advice and check out the other emails and forums. Thanks Again, Donna

Re: Can you make money from this program? - Posted by dimpil

Posted by dimpil on October 27, 2003 at 07:42:53:

feeling comfortable comes with experience and temperment. So it’s hard to say. A newbie may be comfortable with once course of action but not with another. It’s really up to you. I feel comfortable with the steps I’m taking, but right now I’d be uncomfortable with doing L/O, because I’ve seen them go really bad. However when I learn more, have more capital and learn how to protect myself I’m going to add that to my RE endevors.