Can't Find Buyer - Help! - Posted by Daktari

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 04, 2003 at 11:10:08:

Daktari------------

Borrow the payment money from people who know you and trust you. Borrow on your credit cards. Have a garage sale this weekend selling stuff you don’t need anymore. Sell your blood or plasma. Get a loan at household finance or beneficial.

Study posts on this website about how to get in leasee/optionees. Put out more signs on the major roads near the property. Make up 8.5X11" fliers describing the situation and terms and copy maybe 400 copies. Go around to houses in the neighborhood, putting the fliers on screen doors, doorknobs (with rubber bands), gates, etc.

Get Hustling. Turn the TV set toward the wall. You don’t have time for screwing around now.

Good Investing********Ron Starr****************

Can’t Find Buyer - Help! - Posted by Daktari

Posted by Daktari on September 04, 2003 at 10:03:28:

I am in a tough situation and am trying to figure out what to do. I lease option a house two months ago giving myself 60 days to find a tenant buyer. I have run ads and put signs out for all of that time and got calls but I haven’t found anyone to lease option the house from me. Now the first payment is due and I don’t have it to send. The seller is calling about his payment and I don’t know what to tell him. Can anyone give some advice here? I’ve been thinking about giving the house back to the seller but I’m not sure how he’ll react. I don’t him to sue me.

Daktari