Can't get rid of L/O. I need help!!!! - Posted by T2B - FL

Posted by Rob FL on December 30, 2000 at 15:16:00:

Is there any way you can just sell it outright without doing the lease option? I mean sell it someone who will get their own mortgage. In that area of town with that price range, an outright sale should be very easy to do. If you need more info, email me directly. I am in Altamonte just down the road from you.

Can’t get rid of L/O. I need help!!! - Posted by T2B - FL

Posted by T2B - FL on December 30, 2000 at 14:58:23:

Hello all. Sorry this is so long and jumbled but I need help bad!!!

I purchased a property over 2 months ago in Lake Mary (Orlando), Florida on a lease option. I thought I would have no problem getting rid of it but it’s been over 2 months and I have no and I mean no cash left. The home is in a very desirable area and the home is in decent shape. I put in new carpet and new paint inside and out.

Many people call and drive by the property, never to be heard from again and many have set up appointments to look inside. I have shown it to many people who have seemed very interested. I even tell them we can work with the numbers to make it work for both of us (win-win situation). Once again, no one sends in an application or calls back. I don’t know what to do. I have followed Sheets course and Bronchik’s L/O course and I still can’t get rid of the thing.

I am asking $1200 a month and $5000 down on a 2 year L/O, with a purchase price of 127,000. Market rent in the area goes from 1100 to 1500. I have offered people 1100 in rent and a lower down payment and still no one is biting. I can’t even get anyone to tell me why they don’t want the property.

I am paying 900 a month for the house and I put 1000 up front plus the money I used to fix it up.

I need help! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Tom

Re: Contact Rob FL below - Posted by Rosie_FL

Posted by Rosie_FL on December 30, 2000 at 16:34:38:

With Rob’s help, I had a contract in one day to sell my house. You should contact him.

Rosie_FL (Orlando)