Can't sell - Posted by Greg

Posted by Randy on July 11, 2003 at 15:44:49:

Offer it with “OWNER WILL FINANCE”, Small down, bruised credit OK,
Sell the Note in a simultaneous closing for cash. If you need help email me directly.

Can’t sell - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on July 11, 2003 at 15:34:20:

I’m working on my fourth rehab and have hit a snag. The house has been on the market with a realtor for six months with no offers. The price has dropped to the point of no profit just to move it with no offers still. I’ll have to refinance soon to pay off the private lender. I’m looking for suggestions, I was thinking a rent to own ad but I don’t know if I would have the same lack of interest. The house is a 1700sq.feet colonial with no driveway and stairs which is the only reason I can think of for the lack of offers. Any suggestions?

Re: Can’t sell - Posted by Arthur

Posted by Arthur on July 11, 2003 at 17:59:19:

Well, something seems to be wrong here. Are you sure your realtor is good? Test them, contact them pretending to be someone else and see what happens.

I have found the realtors in my area to be a disgrace to their profession. I even feel sometimes that theres a conspiricy where the agents don’t sell properties to deliberately pick up the properties themselves at a song. I’m even thinking of getting into the business myself as i know i can do a much better job than they could ever do, you would have thought they would want the business of an investment company wouldn’t you?

Anyway, back to your problem. Perhaps you should try a different realtor. Perhaps consider renting it out. Would the rental income pay the mortgage and leave something left over? Have to checked out what websites list properties for your area? How is it advertised? Wording can be everything. Try something like “Once in a lifetime opportunity, investment property, financing provided. Call 1-800 “real steal” before its too late” type thing.