car signs - Posted by Max-Va

Posted by ken on May 17, 2006 at 18:22:51:

You may want to talk to your insurance agent.If you have signs on the vehicle you may need commercial insurance which is a lot more expensive than regular insurance

car signs - Posted by Max-Va

Posted by Max-Va on May 17, 2006 at 13:55:22:

My CPA suggested that I get some car signs so it would better document my auto expense as business use. I use a big Ford van for rehabs and an old Plymouth Voyger to view property and meet sellers.

Can anyone recomend a good place to get signs or a wrap?
Thanks

Re: car signs - Posted by Clint

Posted by Clint on May 17, 2006 at 21:03:42:

Max,

We too use a big Ford F-350 for our rehabs, (Richmond metro area). We have signs, got them from Witnessdesigns.com

CPA is right, and so is Ken; you should probably (if you don’t already) have commercial insurance on the rehab van. It is more expensive, but not having the right insurance can scruw you up. Fact is on the 2006 van the cost is about a grand a year. but in the scheme of things, that is not expensive at all!

Best of luck,

Clint

Re: car signs - Posted by srqres

Posted by srqres on May 17, 2006 at 20:07:17:

If you want vinyl letters the cheapest I have found is www.lettersunlimited.com. They work right out of their house and are real fast. I use them for windows on a SUV but you could call and ask about for the painted surfaces. They also do other logos and things.

Re: car signs - Posted by ski

Posted by ski on May 17, 2006 at 18:22:55:

The best place in your local yellow pages.