Career Change - Posted by Glenn

Posted by Ben (NJ) on May 25, 2000 at 18:49:24:

Glen, even without a lot of money you could always
broker notes until you raise the cash to hold them yourself. In fact I live in NJ and would be willing to take a look at anything you get. I have never purchased any discounted notes but have always been intrigued by them. I am primarily a tax lien investor,(same concepts but different kind of paper) I also create my own notes as a hard money lender and hold them long term. Ben

Career Change - Posted by Glenn

Posted by Glenn on May 25, 2000 at 12:42:29:

I purchased your book The Paper Game about ten years ago while I was going thru Carl Abe’s course. I figured the best way to meet attorneys,realtors,mort. reps and people from title companys was to become a realtor. Which I did… but then forgot about the reason I became a realtor in the first place. Well, I’m ready for a career change and need to know what has changed in the past ten years in the discount paper biz. Can I get started with little or no money and does it matter what state you’re from? What I mean is,I’m from N.J. and do you know how the paper biz. is here? I would really like to try this buisness and would appreciate if you let me know the best way to get started. I already have the HP12c down and can figure out all the problems in your book… Thank You Very Much