CARELTON SHEETS - Posted by WENDYASHBY

Posted by Barbara (ME) on May 20, 1999 at 05:12:11:

Before I got the program I bought and sold 2 mobile homes (see my success story) and put an offer on a home (before I got the course). I know it works…like someone said, it works if you do. It contains all the basic stuff you need to know. I think it is excellent.
Barbara

CARELTON SHEETS - Posted by WENDYASHBY

Posted by WENDYASHBY on May 18, 1999 at 20:16:04:

CUD SOMEONE SEND ME THE 800 NUMBER OR WEB SITE TO ORDER CARELTON SHEETS PROGRAM. THANKS MUCH!

Re: CARELTON SHEETS - Posted by Barbara (ME)

Posted by Barbara (ME) on May 19, 1999 at 06:18:29:

1-800-452-5400
I advertised for his course under “wanted” in a local paper and was able to pick one up…never used…for half price.
Barbara (ME)

Re: CARELTON SHEETS - Posted by Larry - Tx.

Posted by Larry - Tx. on May 20, 1999 at 01:11:38:

I want to order the program. Except, don’t want to be
burnt.
Have you had any success??

Re: CARELTON SHEETS - Posted by ChuckSWMO

Posted by ChuckSWMO on May 20, 1999 at 23:12:46:

English 101 teaches you basics, it does not give you the knowledge to write a book, only life’s experiences can do that.

CS is the same. He has a good beginning course on REI.
His couse could set you on the road to becoming an expert, but only if you work it and learn from every possible media. Buy books, go to seminars, conventions (such as CREONLINE’s) read the posts, and read all the info in the articles at this web site.

Don’t hesitate go buy CS, as soon as possible do what he says, and get one property bought. Then apply everything you have learned and experienced and do it again and again…