Carleton Sheets Audio/video tapes.....> - Posted by Liz

Posted by Jerry Martin NC on July 18, 2003 at 21:34:10:

Had the program 7 years still listen and watch.

Carleton Sheets Audio/video tapes…> - Posted by Liz

Posted by Liz on July 17, 2003 at 19:22:26:

Just curious how many times all of you have had to listen or replay his tapes before all the info. sank in??? There’s sure ia a lot to learn!

~Liz

Re: Carleton Sheets Audio/video tapes…> - Posted by Stewart

Posted by Stewart on July 23, 2003 at 19:32:11:

I listened to it a couple of times and then went on to others. Stuff is a bit outdated but a good start. Current stuff I am listening to I have listened to 2 times so far while reading the printed material. First time to just listen. Second time to listen, read, absorb and write down questions get some answers. Third time, listen, read, think about answers from second time, write down more questions and get answers, ponder, take some action then go out and do it.

Re: Carleton Sheets Audio/video tapes…> - Posted by martin-lo

Posted by martin-lo on July 19, 2003 at 23:03:11:

I just got my CS course couple of months ago. I think that every person has a tendency to learn better using different techniques,(some learn easier reading the books, while others learn better listening tapes or watching tv). The great advantage is that with this course you get all three. So, just find what method you feel more confortable with, and hold to it. I personally enjoy reading, and any subject that I didn’t understand clearly, I just try to find postings in this website related to the subject, that has help me a lot. Good luck on your learning process.
Martin-Lo