Carleton Sheets Electronic Forms - Posted by Chris Robinson

Posted by Gerry on February 13, 2002 at 22:08:14:

Rich,
thanks for the heads up, makes me feel a little better in knowing I can use the contracts for my deals once in a while. I too am in florida so that is a good thing to knw about that case. Thanks.

Carleton Sheets Electronic Forms - Posted by Chris Robinson

Posted by Chris Robinson on February 06, 2002 at 10:19:10:

Hi everyone,

I have recently gone through the Carelton Sheets home study program and I am ready to get started making offers on properties, but I was wanting to get ahold of the forms in the book in an electronic form.

Does anyone know where I can find these? I am particularly looking for the Real Estate Sales Contract right now so I can start making offers.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Carleton Sheets Electronic Forms - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on February 13, 2002 at 11:50:14:

you can downlod them!

Re: Carleton Sheets Electronic Forms - Posted by Gerry

Posted by Gerry on February 07, 2002 at 09:28:03:

Cris,
E-mail me, I might be able to help you out with that.

On a side note, has anyone here actually used Carlton Sheets Sales Contract Forms in real life? Have you had any problems with them?

Re: Carleton Sheets Electronic Forms - Posted by Ray

Posted by Ray on February 06, 2002 at 14:33:22:

You could have ordered the 4 extra videos and got the electronic forms software for free but now you can call back and buy it.

Re: Carleton Sheets Electronic Forms - Posted by Rich[FL]

Posted by Rich[FL] on February 13, 2002 at 16:34:31:

I just seen your question on Carlton’s forms; I don’t usually visit this forum but maybe I can shed some light on his forms.

An investor friend of mine in the next town over used Carltons forms from day one. He’s military and has purchased a house or two (including the one they currently live in where they’re stationed) at each base. Well, he found a fairly OK deal on a beach-front condo he though he’d keep as a rental until he retired and return to the area. After all the up-front discussions and negotiations, the contract was signed. A couple of weeks later, the seller decided he wanted out, claiming fraud and whatever he thought he could get away with, and refused to give the deposit back (it wasn’t much, but that’s not the point here). On principle, the investor took him to court sueing for specific performance. I wanted to go to that trial but unfortunatly I couldn’t get off work. Anyway, I heard the seller and the judge (et al) went over the contract with fine tooth comb. In the end, the judge told the seller to fork over the keys, AND pay the investors court costs! (that phrase was also part of the contract if I remember right!)

So, the short answer to your question - yes, it has been used AND DEFENDED successfully here in Florida.

Rich