Carleton Sheets - Posted by Lina

Posted by John on March 26, 2006 at 18:44:42:

Very good material, some methods described work some places and not in others. Some techiques work well in buyers market and some in flat markets. In hot markets finding motivated sellers is the key, easier said than done. It is a great starting point, although I would stay away from the mentoring programs that you will be called about soon.

Carleton Sheets - Posted by Lina

Posted by Lina on March 26, 2006 at 02:41:29:

Hi, My name is Lina and I am from Hawaii. I recently purchased the Carleton Sheets program and just wanted some comments on what others think.

Thank you,

Lina

Re: Carleton Sheets - Posted by wayne

Posted by wayne on May 14, 2006 at 23:54:35:

Just read the carleton sheet books and then send them back within the return day.

yes they give you some information your mind didnt have before but in a few years time you will see how ridiculous his books are and how much misinformation they give…You will also realize how dangerous his information is to people that go out and dont have all the other information on a subject matter. Not trying to scare you just trying to let you know that sheets is more interested in making money off of you than in seeing you suceed. The wash out rate for new investors is phenomenaly high…it takes allot of perseverence and resources.

One of the things that allot of the guru’s say is to pay bird dog fees…In my state it is expressly forbidden…does it happen …Yes…do people get busted Yes. The real estate commision is very active and bans anyone from paying referral fees to anyone in real estate transactions that is not a broker.

Re: Carleton Sheets - Posted by Jacquelyn

Posted by Jacquelyn on April 04, 2006 at 14:30:10:

I enjoy the Carleton Sheets Course. It is GREAT for a Beginner. I, myself am a ‘Newbie’ to Real Estate Investing and I think Mr. Sheets gives good solid advice for anyone persuing Real Estate Investing.

Thank you,
Jacquelyn

Re: Carleton Sheets - Posted by Bigfoot

Posted by Bigfoot on April 02, 2006 at 16:31:06:

See my previous comments on this subject at

http://www.real-estate-online.com/wwwboard2/messages/44238.html

Re: Carleton Sheets - Posted by Corey Mason

Posted by Corey Mason on March 30, 2006 at 13:03:27:

i was excited when i first got it. my only problem is figuring out what niche i am going to go with…i thought what he gives is good information…