Carleton Sheets program in Central CT - Posted by Greg

Posted by SC on February 27, 2001 at 24:10:35:

Hey I am in the coaching program aswell and Jose is right, they don’t push you and you have to be ready with a plan when you call the help line but they do help when you get hung up and you should use it. If you are going to be a serious player then include a book called “Rich Dad Poor Dad” to you teaching. your understanding will be intensified!

Carleton Sheets program in Central CT - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on February 26, 2001 at 10:06:13:

Has anyone had any success applying Sheet’s principles in the Hartford county region? I recently purchased the course as well as the personal coaching course. I have read most of the course manual and will begin my coaching sessions in a few weeks. Does anybody have any good feedback about the coaching program? Successful or not. Did I buy a hoax?

Re: Carleton Sheets program in Central CT - Posted by JOSE PEREZ

Posted by JOSE PEREZ on February 26, 2001 at 14:10:39:

HEY, THE COACHING THING IS GOOD. I’M USING IT RIGHT NOW AND THE RESOURCE LINE IS THE BEST. JUST MAKE SUR YOU US IT. IF YOU DONT YOUR GOING TO WASTE IT. AND THATS 2500 DOLLARS WASTED. ON THING IS THEY REALLY DONT PUSH YOU . AND YOU HAVE TO THINK OF QUESTIONS TO ASK THEM DURING YOUR APPOINTMENTS. HEY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING A REAL ESTATE INVESTORS CLUB . SEND ME AN EMAIL.