Carleton Sheets Property management program - Posted by Jerome Dieker

Posted by Clare Fortner on September 07, 2000 at 12:38:36:

I would like to know if it would be wise for me to invest into Carleton Sheets product of No Down Payment. Thank You, Clare

Carleton Sheets Property management program - Posted by Jerome Dieker

Posted by Jerome Dieker on May 22, 2000 at 21:51:01:

The Carleton Sheets property management computer program is good, but does not go far enough. I can enter all the pertinent information for the categories the IRS wants for each property, and I can break it out for each property, but cannot break it down into the IRS requested categories. We should be able to sort by the different numbered catagories (maintenance & repair, painting & decorating, advertising, legal expenses, etc) to make it easier to apply to our tax return each year. Do you have anything to improve the program? Thanks Jerome Dieker
P.S. I just bought my second property (a 4-plex)for less than $4000 down payment.

Re: Carleton Sheets Property management program - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on May 26, 2000 at 03:11:09:

I fouled up my own books for a year before I get smart and found a good accountant. I couldn’t tell you if I was making or loosing money.
But if you look for an accountant, find one that is a RE investor with rentals. They know all the laws and codes pertaining to RE and the rammifications of getting labeled by the IRS.

Re: Carleton Sheets Property management program - Posted by Jhebert

Posted by Jhebert on May 23, 2000 at 19:12:18:

get quickbooks pro 99 instead

Re: Carleton Sheets Property management program - Posted by Teedi

Posted by Teedi on May 23, 2000 at 19:40:49:

Is this a seperate program from the “No Money Down”?
Teedi.

PS. Did you pay cash for the down payment? What about the closing costs. Who paid and how much?