Carleton Sheets Question - Posted by Jimmy

Posted by Brent_IL on September 23, 2003 at 23:49:33:

Can you do it? It?s up to you.

Have others done it? This site is filled with posts from folks who have.

It is possible to substitute knowledge for cash credit, and collateral. You can study for the equivalent of a quarter’s worth or you can study enough to replace tens of thousands of dollars. This, too, is up to you.

On the left side of the index screen under ?Community? is a forum called “Carlton Sheets.” Reading the posts will help you with your goal.

Carleton Sheets Question - Posted by Jimmy

Posted by Jimmy on September 23, 2003 at 23:26:51:

Hi there I am currently trying to learn and see if this Carleton Sheet’s thing is something I may or can do? I am wondering I work at a regular job and I basically live paycheck to paycheck, Can this thing really work even though I have little or no savings in the bank? Well all have a nice day.
Jimmy

Re: Carleton Sheets Question - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on September 24, 2003 at 05:51:16:

Jimmy,

Why not try to pick up the Sheets course on Ebay since money is tight for you. At least you can save a few bucks.

Just a thought,

RichV(FL)

Re: Carleton Sheets Question - Posted by Allen

Posted by Allen on September 24, 2003 at 05:19:14:

No system will WORK.

You must WORK the system.

CS, Robert Allen, Russ Whitney or Santa Claus. Whoever’s system you get, it will not do the work for you. And it is WORK! It’s not the “I followed step by step and made $50k” that they claim.

You must develop a burning desire and relentless persistence. If you don’t, your investment in any system will not payoff. Save your money.

The $9.95 trial by CS is worth a view.