Carleton techniques in Canada - Posted by Rob Stevens

Posted by JIM on December 30, 2000 at 07:56:13:

WHY WOULD I LIVING IN CANADA BUY INTO THIS COURSE WHEN I DON’T KNOW IF IT WORKS HERE OR NOT “NOBODY” THAT HAS OR IS USING THIS COURSE SEEMS TO HAVE THE ANSWERS THAT I NEED IS THERE A CANADIAN OUT THERE USING THIS COURSE WITH SUCCESS

JIM

Carleton techniques in Canada - Posted by Rob Stevens

Posted by Rob Stevens on March 22, 2000 at 14:11:55:

I recently bought Carleton’s No Money Down course.

I am impressed with the content but quite disappointed that there is NO Canadian content, contrary to what the infomercial led me to believe ;-(

Does anyone know of a web site or discussion group specifically for using Carleton in Canada? Does anyone want to start one? I would be happy to setup a web site with discussion group if there was enough interest.

It’s pretty hard to look like a ‘seasoned investor’ when you ask a question and are told ‘things don’t work like that in Canada’ :wink:

Rob

Re: Carleton techniques in Canada - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on March 22, 2000 at 19:14:15:

Rob-

I don’t have any Carleton Canada info for you. You may want to head over to his site and check with customer service for guidance at www.carletonsheets.com.

Do an archive search for Canadian investor posts(at top of the page). Also check the REI Clubs link on the left of the page to see if there is a club nearby.

-Chris

Re: Carleton techniques in Canada - Posted by The Donald

Posted by The Donald on June 21, 2000 at 21:25:35:

Have you actually been able to use ANY of Sheets’ concepts in Canada? Whereabouts do you invest?

Re: Carleton techniques in Canada - Posted by Frank

Posted by Frank on April 10, 2000 at 02:32:55:

There is no Canadian content per se however the same techniques work in Canada as in the U.S. I have found
the laws of real estate and credit are very similar
in both countries

Re: Carleton techniques in Canada - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 22, 2000 at 02:55:27:

Sorry-not a Canadian. I would think if Carleton advertises his program in Canada that he would have adapted it for that market. For example, I’m sure Canadians do not want to hear about FHA programs and other areas that only applies to Americans.

His website now has its own discussion group you may want to look at.

-Chris