Carlton Sheets and Market Value Tools - Posted by Jon-Indy

Posted by joe in washington on January 15, 2002 at 20:08:27:

where are u in washington?

Carlton Sheets and Market Value Tools - Posted by Jon-Indy

Posted by Jon-Indy on September 21, 1999 at 11:26:14:

Does anyone know a website where I could find out the market value of homes? I just bought the CS program and have been trying to do some prelimary research and fact gathering. I must say this msg board and your comments have been extremely helpful. Thanks
PS: I would be interested in talking to anyone in Indiana that has been using this course.

Re: Carlton Sheets and Market Value Tools - Posted by Max Diaz-Belamr

Posted by Max Diaz-Belamr on May 24, 2000 at 08:03:28:

I heard that Texas has a database that maintains the market value of each home. Try someone in the realestate board for Texas.

Seeking support in WA State - Posted by Ned

Posted by Ned on May 22, 2000 at 05:42:39:

Is there anyone out there who purchsed Sheets course that could offer some help and support mainly in King, Pierce or Snohomish county

Thanks

Re: Carlton Sheets and Market Value Tools - Posted by Dave (IN)

Posted by Dave (IN) on September 22, 1999 at 16:25:39:

I live in Indianapolis and have bought, but not yet finished reading, the CS course. I have seen a few websites posted here that offer market values on homes but there are some states (of course Indiana is one of them) that are excluded. I think these are “non-disclosure” states (whatever that means).

Good luck,

Dave
Indianapolis

Re: Carlton Sheets and Market Value Tools - Posted by Terence R. Winslow

Posted by Terence R. Winslow on September 22, 1999 at 14:38:22:

Jon,

I purchased CS program and have really learned alot from the program. I live in Indianapolis and will be attending a Real Estate Investor Club (Indy Property Investors) meeting on Septemer 23, 1999 @ 6PM on 4447 North Franklin Road.

Terence
317-714-1173

Re: Carlton Sheets and Market Value Tools - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on September 21, 1999 at 12:13:49:

Try
http://realestate.yahoo.com/realestate/homevalues/

Re: Seeking support in WA State - Posted by Katie

Posted by Katie on May 29, 2000 at 20:36:42:

I too am looking for support in Washington state. I am just beginning to put it all together, and it is a bit overwhelming. I would really like to network with others who are doing the same thing.
Thanks

Re: Seeking support in WA State - Posted by Charles

Posted by Charles on May 27, 2000 at 17:07:44:

Greetings:

There is a group of RE investors that meets regulary. Contrary to the info on this site, REAPS meets the at the Mercer Island community center just off I-90 each 3rd Wednesday. Pretty knowledgeable group, generally excellent guest speakers. e-mail me direct if you need more information.

Re: Carlton Sheets and Market Value Tools - Posted by betty kennedy

Posted by betty kennedy on October 23, 2000 at 16:40:42:

i am interested in carlton sheets plan on how to get involve into real estate.