carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by joy

Posted by Rocky on February 23, 2001 at 15:09:16:

When I first got the course 2 1/2 years ago it sat in my closet for 6 months also. Now I own over 50 residential units with an excellent cash flow. Just read the course, get motivated and make lots of offers on properties.

carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by joy

Posted by joy on February 19, 2001 at 01:38:43:

purchased no money down program is collecting dust i do not
have any friends with money to back me up,will not ask any
relative for help,they dont believe in this program. i have
the program for over a year and cant seem to get started.is
it possible just to buy a house for no money down and get
a regular mortgage? i am on disability and have the time to
do this,but i dont have the knowledge or i guess guts!
can someone help walk me thru a purchase or give some good
advise and point me in the right direction?
thank you
joy

Re: carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by Alonzo

Posted by Alonzo on February 20, 2001 at 11:42:30:

Joy, I know how you feel. It is scary at first just starting with this system. I bought Carlton sheets course too and I think it is the most amazing program I have ever seen. I am really excited about it and nervous at the same time but you got to put your fears aside and do exactly what that course tells you to do. If you do require help call the Professional Education Institute. The number should be on the course you have. I am just starting the course myself and I see the potential I can make with this program but still could use some help and guidance. If any you guys out there have any advice or want to talk about different ideas on investing, please email me. Perhaps with our combined knowledge we could benefit one another. Thanks!!! Alonzo

Re: carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by JamesCantwell

Posted by JamesCantwell on February 19, 2001 at 15:09:01:

yes no money down is possible. the best and easiest form of no $ down is
total seller financing.

I bought 2 properties in one deal this way.
Just keep looking till you find the right deal.
Michael
DE

Re: carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on February 19, 2001 at 10:56:52:

Joy, you have to get going with this! I rec’d my courese in the mail last week, and have been flying through this! I am about 1/2 way through the course, and am excited! I don’t have a ton of money, and I don’t think that you really need guts. All we need is the desire to make a change in our lives, and some dedication and effort to go through the course. The rest should take care of itself. Pull the course out of the closet and go over the first 3 chapters today. You’ll be fired up to go all the way! We’re only 50 days into the new year. There’s no telling where we can be 50 days from now! Good luck!

Re: carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by wayne(va)

Posted by wayne(va) on February 21, 2001 at 21:43:04:

I have gone throught the Sheets course and feel it gives a pretty good overview of REI, but I am MUCH more confident after going through a few other courses as well. The Sheets course was great motivation, but I didn’t feel it went into enough step by step detail on exactly how to do a deal.

I think Bill Bronchicks lease/option course was the best money I have spent learning REI and I really liked the Joe Kaiser Course as well.

Wayne

Re: carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by rosalind

Posted by rosalind on February 20, 2001 at 17:47:20:

i’d be interesting in keeping in touch with csheets businesspersons also, seems i make the first move and purchase a potential business but can’t find the following steps necessary for some level of success. hope we can see and offer some eyeopening straight forward advice on how to make it work.

Re: carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on February 24, 2001 at 08:08:22:

Michael;

I have bought a couple of properties this way too, but can’t get anyone to sell without a deposit of at least enough to cover their closing costs and put $1-2000 in their pocket. Any tips?

Re: carlton sheets collecting dust! help! - Posted by rosalind

Posted by rosalind on February 20, 2001 at 17:50:39:

was it through the help of csheets business plans that helped you buy your properties or your studying the markets on your own? i mean did you use a formual he suggested to use in the program?