Carlton Sheets groups in S. Florida - Posted by Rosanna

Posted by Tony(Miami) on February 08, 2001 at 17:45:44:

Hi Rosanna & Tommy & Tom,
I live in Miami and will begin looking for properties this weekend(have a bunch) and I was wondering how everything is going with you guys. I got the course at the beginning of the year and have gone over the CD’s twice. I fell pretty comfortable with the stuff now for the work part of it. I would like to know if you folk are planning to meet I would be willing to join you guys and maybe we could all brainstorm together?

Carlton Sheets groups in S. Florida - Posted by Rosanna

Posted by Rosanna on January 27, 2001 at 08:31:57:

I live in Fort. Lauderdale , FLorida. I wanted to see if I could get in contact with anyone who has purchased the CS program. I am reading the program now, but I feel that for me it would be easier to understand if it were being collaborated amongst others.So I assume there are others out there that feel the same. If you’re interested in starting up a meeting group in S. Florida please email me anytime. Thanks

Re: Carlton Sheets groups in S. Florida - Posted by Tommy_FL

Posted by Tommy_FL on January 28, 2001 at 19:26:07:

Rosanna,
I live in Pompano Beach and have purchased CS course 2 years ago…I have bought 3 properties since Jan 99 with very little money down. I have also attended the Broward County Investor Assoc. club a few times under the leadership of Jo Bowman. Email me for further exchange.

Re: Carlton Sheets groups in S. Florida - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on January 30, 2001 at 21:30:40:

Hi Rosanna & Tommy,
I live in Margate, I’ve had the course for about a year, lets set up a meeting and pool our resources.