Carlton Sheets- IN UTAH! - Posted by Richard J

Posted by Richard J on November 18, 1998 at 23:19:47:

I apologize if my title was misleading. I don’t know Carlton Sheets lecture schedule, or if he has even lectured in Utah. I live in Utah and was wondering if there were any CS investors locally that meet togther or offer advice.

Carlton Sheets- IN UTAH! - Posted by Richard J

Posted by Richard J on November 17, 1998 at 20:47:38:

I just purchased the CS course. I am almost through reading and listening for the first time. I would like to know if there are Carlton Sheets investors or investment clubs that I can associate with. There are some “dumb” questions that I’ve need to ask someone who has been successful with the CS techniques. I live in Sandy. Please send me an email.

Thanks
Richard

Idea for Sandy Utah Market - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on November 19, 1998 at 11:45:52:

We are strongly considering venturing into the sandy utah market for one main reason.
we talked to the local rep for voicestream wireless. He is extremely interested in finding properties to locate his towers. the idea is to work with him targeting areas he is interested purchase the property subject to city approval of new tower.
The beauty of this idea would be the income stream you would have someone paying for rental or lease option plus voicestream paying $500.00 per for leasing the property.
pat

Re: Carlton Sheets- IN UTAH! - Posted by Garry S(sdca)

Posted by Garry S(sdca) on November 18, 1998 at 18:00:55:

I’ve read and listened to his course numerous times. In many ways it is only an introduction to RE but I find it motivational. Ask away, there are many who can help, even if they haven’t read his course.

Re: Idea for Sandy Utah Market - Posted by Richard J

Posted by Richard J on November 20, 1998 at 13:47:05:

Pat,
Sounds great. I don’t know if you live in Sandy or the Utah area but if I can be of assistance in gathering some information or working with the city let me know. I would enjoy an opportunity to work with an investor to “see how it is done”. I’m a novice but I could help you with some leg work if you need it! Good luck!!! e-mail webnix@worldnet.att.net

Richard J

Re: Carlton Sheets- IN UTAH! - Posted by Richard J

Posted by Richard J on November 18, 1998 at 23:24:58:

I’m especially intrigued by Lease Options. What are the pitfalls for the novice. I’ve never invested in RS except for my own home and the CS course has opened my eyes to many other possibilities.

Re: Carlton Sheets- IN UTAH! - Posted by JIm Berdick

Posted by JIm Berdick on November 18, 1998 at 18:05:21:

I would like to know when Carlton is planning to be in Phoenix. Jim