carlton sheets newbie in New York - Posted by Garth(NY)

Posted by Garth NY on January 10, 2004 at 09:11:54:

Hey thanks for the heads-up, for a while there I thought I was all alone.

carlton sheets newbie in New York - Posted by Garth(NY)

Posted by Garth(NY) on January 09, 2004 at 07:43:15:

I’ve just brought the C.S. program and I must say it has opened my eyes on to how anyone can build wealth starting from little or nothing at all.I live in one of the most expensive areas in the US …Queens New York, properties here average about 250k . I really would like to coordinate/communicate with experienced REI’s in my area . Anyone who was able to make the program work in New York would be a great inspiration to me.Individuals I can bounce ideas off of and get some insight into how I can make this program work here,with creative financing.

Re: carlton sheets newbie in New York - Posted by EH

Posted by EH on January 12, 2004 at 21:18:47:

Hey Garth, I’m from Brooklyn and I’m new at this as well. The prices in New York are Crazy, but it can be done, I’m close to closing a deal using CS Lease/Option Technique. Good luck, have you looked into joining a REI club?

250K Homes in NYC … - Posted by Frank Chin

Posted by Frank Chin on January 11, 2004 at 09:32:10:

Garth:

Have you seen a 250K home in NYC?? Here is Bayside, they are just shacks.

Frank Chin

Re: carlton sheets newbie in New York - Posted by Kawika Ohumukini

Posted by Kawika Ohumukini on January 09, 2004 at 19:25:37:

You gotta get out more. Just kidding. Median price for a single-family home here in San Diego, CA is $450K. San Jose and San Francisco are even higher.

Seriously, check out the investment clubs page here on creonline (http://www.creonline.com/real-estate-clubs/ny.html).

Cheers

Re: carlton sheets newbie in New York - Posted by Garth

Posted by Garth on January 13, 2004 at 09:23:09:

It’s reassuring to know I’m not the only “small fish” out there. I’ve have a list of clubs I got from this site. I’m attending two meetings at the end of January. Are you a member of any? Or are there any you might recommend?
Good luck on the L/O deal.