Carlton sheets or robert allan? - Posted by emmanuel

Posted by Qstaff on August 10, 2003 at 22:57:09:

I think Carlton Sheets gives a really good overview and offers up a lot of possibilities. Are there houses you can buy with no money down? Yes, I have one, but it’s in Virginia. As for turning 20K into a fortune, I don’t have the answer to that.

Carlton sheets or robert allan? - Posted by emmanuel

Posted by emmanuel on August 08, 2003 at 22:52:05:

I have a few questions

1)Does the carlton sheets program realy work and is it
the most benificial

2)i also heard of the robert allan institute???

1. which one

also i have just come onto some money and i was wondering if any gurus could tell me a few way to turn 20k into big bucks. I have bad credit, and right now im pretty RE illiterate. I live in the new york area and i am willing to pay someone for there guidance and their expertize, or possibly do a split profit sale/sales

What is the best first few steps i should take in order to learn more and become successful in RE

Go local or go John Burley - Posted by Michael Yancey

Posted by Michael Yancey on August 12, 2003 at 10:54:10:

Although I found some ideas in Carlton Sheet’s stuff, I’m a little afraid to trust anyone who tells me to put houses on my credit card. Never seen any of Robert Allan’s stuff, so I can’t say.

I feel there is local talent (CAREI members like P. Bronchik and P. Conti) that I can get a lot more from, and having gotten to hear them at the meetings, I get a feel for their competence before I spend a bunch of money.

In my mind, the baddest dude on the block is John Burley. No messing around, serious quality information.

His boot camp is $5000 and I’m going in October. There are people who spend the $5k and 5 days in Pheonix every year because it’s such a killer camp. I know it’s expenseive, but as the Pantene commercial says, I’m worth it!

Hope you find the right course for your needs. Good luck!
–Michael
michaely@kdmcs.com

Re: Carlton sheets or robert allan? - Posted by Joeseph

Posted by Joeseph on August 12, 2003 at 07:46:52:

Robert Allan did not help much. Went to one of his work shops because they wanted to help create one thousand millionaires, hee, hee. Got a bunch of books with interesting trivia for a mere $1,500 (ouch). I must have been in my “I don’t know what I am doing and I need all the help I can get” mind set. Could’ve used the money for something else. There were a bunch of people selling other “valuable” services, products, etc.

CS course still gets pulled form the attic for ideas. Bought two homes with it with little ($500) to no money down.

I have heard a lot of positive comments regarding “boot camps” from our mentors on this site. I am looking forward in attending one someday.

This is a great site to get ideas, advice, leads, etc.

Happy invseting!