Carlton Sheets Personal Coach Program - Posted by Durwood O. Thorn

Posted by Patricia on September 30, 2000 at 12:01:58:

I recently purchased the program but haven’t been contacted by C Sheets Personal Coach Program. I appreciate your comments. I’m holding on to my money to put down on my first deal.

THANKS!

Carlton Sheets Personal Coach Program - Posted by Durwood O. Thorn

Posted by Durwood O. Thorn on September 28, 2000 at 18:20:48:

First let me start with telling you ,that I like the Carl. Sh. info that you get off the info-commerical. I bought the tapes and videos,there is a lot of very good information in it. I was very impressed with the products. So much that when I was contacted by CS Personal Coach program I bought it too .$2400. I was very disappionted in what I recieved. They did every thing they said , but the time alotted was not near enought!You don’t have enought time to cover the assignments and ask questions,then discuss the next section.I would not do the Personal Coach Program!! I would like to have my money back .

Re: Carlton Sheets Personal Coach Program - Posted by BB

Posted by BB on November 01, 2000 at 17:02:52:

I’ve just been contacted about the coaching program and would like to hear from as many people as possible about your success or failure with the program. It sounds like a good deal but I want to talk to some real people that have tried it.

Thanks

Re: Carlton Sheets Personal Coach Program - Posted by N.Cormie,'Jr.

Posted by N.Cormie,'Jr. on October 06, 2000 at 22:04:22:

I agree that the time alottment with the coaches was too little, and you can’t hardly get in touch with the one that, calls you, you get a different one every time you call. If you have specific question write.

Re: Carlton Sheets Personal Coach Program - Posted by Bobby

Posted by Bobby on October 01, 2000 at 16:11:04:

My wife and I also are using the CS coach…our coach is okay, but the helpline infomation is not so helpful in answering detailed questions pertaining to ones own Real Estate problem…The coaching is great…he calls everyweek and we can email, fax or call him and he will get back to us. There is no magic answer for any deal…being creative and not being afraid are the two most important things in creative investing. I make cold calls on property just to fine tune my dialog with sellers…sometimes I know I can’t buy the property I cam calling about as it is over my head…but we never learn if we stay were we are comfortable at…I like to make mistakes on the phone and then research my mistakes with my coach and see how to improve on my next cold call. What I learn in a cold call today will help me six months from now when I am really trying to close a deal on a property…I was scared the first few calls but like on the video in the course, follow the , Seller information sheet form in CS course and word it like a conversation like in video and person on other end will think they are talking to a seasoned investor…now, I am not afraid to pick up phone and make a cold call on a property…I email, phone and fax to sellers…I did this to get over my fear, fear will keep you from doing well in this course.

Re: Carlton Sheets Personal Coach Program - Posted by PAT WILSON SCOTT HOGAN

Posted by PAT WILSON SCOTT HOGAN on September 28, 2000 at 20:06:55:

We too purchased the program and found it interesting and also was contacted about the Personal Coach Program for $2400.00. However, we have pretty much decided to hold on to our $2400.00 and use for a down payment on some property. Thanks you for your comment.

Re: Carlton Sheets Personal Coach Program - Posted by Sydney C.

Posted by Sydney C. on November 01, 2000 at 18:27:24:

It really IS like having your own personal trainer, someone to help you focus on goals, implement the tools, stay on track, share accountability, encourage, educate, and prod you to victory. Well worth the cost. A real boost in character development as well.