Carlton Sheets - Posted by Beth

Posted by Bert G on March 10, 2000 at 18:46:07:

You’ll probably get more of a response if you post on Newsgroup II, which is devoted to discussions of these late-night guhrus. (See the “Please Note” at the top of the newsgroup page).

But since we’re here, Carleton Sheets course is a basic intro to Creative real estate investing. A lot of people in the game got started with the Sheets course. It teaches you basic real estate terminology and procedures, and gives a background on a number of “no money down” techniques. Note that “No money down” doesn’t mean the seller doesn’t get any money, it means he gets none or very little of YOUR money. (I was reading the course and was amazed to find that a combination of his techniques is how I bought my home 20 years ago)

You’ll also want to read everything you can here on CRE Online. Lots o great stuff in the articles sections.

Good luck.
Bert G

Carlton Sheets - Posted by Beth

Posted by Beth on March 10, 2000 at 18:05:43:

I saw a paid program this a.m. on TV about Carlton Sheets and his No Down Payment program. Does anyone out there know anything about it? I’m interested…but skeptical. Any input would be very helpful! Thanks! Beth

Re: CarlEton Sheets take 2 - Posted by Bert G

Posted by Bert G on March 11, 2000 at 13:55:25:

One thing I forgot to mention. CS courses are almost always for sale on Ebay for a lot less than the TV price. Just go to http://www.ebay.com and seach for
“Carleton Sheets” (with “qoutes”, make sure you spell Carleton correctly)
Right now there are 28 items listed.

BG

Re: Carlton Sheets…good info - Posted by tang-0-rang(CO)

Posted by tang-0-rang(CO) on March 11, 2000 at 10:39:44:

Carlton Sheets has some good information but before you order look around at garage sales or spend a few bucks and run an add to see if someone will sell you one, I did and it was given to me…the person whe called me back said it was useless…he he he. Anyway more information can help you not hurt you.
hope this helps
Todd Williamson