Carlton Sheets - Posted by Doug

Posted by avery hodge on September 28, 2003 at 07:32:14:

Do not buy the mentoring!!! It left me $2500 in the red!!! That “Mentor” didn’t know anything and I left each session the way I came in, with no knowledge!

Carlton Sheets - Posted by Doug

Posted by Doug on September 17, 2003 at 20:44:11:

I would appreciate any comments/opinions on the Carlton Sheets course. Any area of the course to concentrate on? I ordered it today. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks,

Doug

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by roger

Posted by roger on September 18, 2003 at 24:04:50:

Just do as C,S tells you ,study the course several times each time you will find something you missed the last time, also read all you can on R,E investing ,books other courses ,ect /// but let me caustion you about the mentor program ,if they haven’t called you yet they will C,S doe’s not control it from what i have found out, i have not found anyone who was satisfied with it ,they all said they felt ripped off but you have to decide wheather it is worth the $2000 to $5000 dollars they ask for, to you, good luck on you investments

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Dan Pike

Posted by Dan Pike on September 17, 2003 at 21:13:49:

I originally started out with Robert Kiosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad)which I found to be good until I borrowed the Carleton Sheets course from a friend. I was very pleased with the very detailed information throughout the Sheets course whereas Rich Dad was not as thorough.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Dianne

Posted by Dianne on September 20, 2003 at 08:49:13:

I ordered it today too but you do have to be firm and say no to the other stuff they try to sell you.