carlton sheets - Posted by kt

Posted by raz on December 19, 2000 at 18:44:04:

Having bad credit should not stop you from pursuing this.
You can still purchase real estate without good credit.
The “Sheets” course exlains IN DETAIL how to do it.
He also gives good advice on how to improve your bad credit.
There are no hidden costs that I am aware of.
Of course, when you make the initial call to the “800” number, they ask if you would be interested in purchasing additional materials.
My only advice is to not bite off more than you can chew and ask for what YOU believe is enough for you.
You can always go back and order those same items that were offered to you later.

carlton sheets - Posted by kt

Posted by kt on December 19, 2000 at 17:57:36:

Will Can Sheets program work under these circumstances? My credit stinks, would I be able to purchase with no money down before improving my credit? Are there hidden costs in this program?

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by Jerri

Posted by Jerri on December 28, 2000 at 20:57:28:

Good credit helps, but he does have alternatives for those who do not have good credit, such as lease/options (which personally, I believe is the VERY best way to go). Cash helps, too…however, if you don’t have credit or cash it just means you will probaably have to do a lot more phone calling and a lot more offers than a person who does have these resources.

No hidden costs…however, they will try to offer you other things, such as videos, cassettes, computer software, and personal coaching. Byu the way, I have purchased ALL of these things and am very pleased.