carlton sheets - Posted by mike

Posted by Dave¶ on March 13, 2000 at 11:04:48:

I don’t think it was a waste of money. It has alot of good information, just not alot of depth. I think you need more than just the course to dive in and start buying. I would check ebay before you send for the course. There are many for sale there at better prices. If you buy from Sheets, however, you can return it in 30 days if you don’t like it.

Good luck.

Dave

carlton sheets - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on March 02, 2000 at 09:58:31:

Has anybody in NY actually used the program, and is making the kind of net income they show on the infomercial. Would appreciate any response thanks.

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by Steve-Atl

Posted by Steve-Atl on March 02, 2000 at 13:19:10:

I think Carleton’s course is a very good introduction and overview of REI, but you need more education to be really successful. Carleton says basically that in his course.

As far as the amount of income from REI, I know it is possible to achieve those results and more. I don’t believe you can’t just rely on his course alone, but its an excellent start and not too expensive.

Go for it and let nothing stop you. Good Luck!

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by teresa

Posted by teresa on March 02, 2000 at 10:49:19:

I live in pa and mike, I’de like to know the same thing. Also do u have to put any extra cash into it after you have purchashed the program?

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by Debra A. Daniels

Posted by Debra A. Daniels on January 07, 2001 at 05:10:21:

Dear Mr. Sheets I am A 39 year old female that is going thru a divorce after 21 years of marriage and we built a new home 1 year ago. I’m on total disability and my husband left me with all the bills etc. I don’t want to loose my home. I had to borrow the money from my sister to file for my divorce, so I don’t have any money. I’m not looking for any handouts or Freebies, I have been looking into Grants etc. Can you HELP me please. Send info to 8555 S.E. 162nd Place Summerfield Fl. 34491 Debra A.Daniels

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on March 02, 2000 at 11:01:05:

It’s nice to see somebody else wondering if the infomercial is really working for people.Could not answer your question, because I have not purchased the program yet. I’m doing a little research on it before I spend the money. I do have friends that do make good money with real estate, but they had the money to put down when purchasing.

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by Teresa in pa

Posted by Teresa in pa on March 02, 2000 at 11:26:40:

thanx mike, I’m in the very same boat u r. Have the money but wondering if there is additional costs involved. if u here anything, let me know. U can also E-mail me if u’d like @ my address. Thanx bud.

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on March 07, 2000 at 23:01:40:

hello teresa i purchased cs course about 2.5 months ago
the course gives a lot of good information and ideas like with anything worth while what you put into it determines what you get out of it.you dont need to spend anything els to get started but once the ball starts rolling you might find it to your benifit to invest in some more advanced material knowledg is power.I have not completed my first deal yet,But i do not regret the purchase.

Good luck from steve in Ma.

Re: Do Something About It! - Posted by Buddy

Posted by Buddy on March 03, 2000 at 09:27:19:

There are no extra costs - it’s like buying a self-help book or study program. I think it’s amazing how many people will debate and question for years whether they should spend the $230 for the course. If you can’t make a small committment like this - you’re not going anywhere. I was in the same boat a few years ago - asking everybody if this is a scam, trying to split the cost of the program with everybody, asking people to prove they made money with this. And you know what - I WAS WRONG! There can be money made from this. Is it easy? No way - if it was everybody would be doing it. Also, I always thought people owed me proof of their success - I would challenge people by saying “Show me the legal papers from these no-down deals” and they never did. I didn’t understand - but now I do. Now that I own 7 seven homes myself why should I go out of my way to prove to some newbie that I did it - I don’t care who believes me or not. Photocopying legal papers and “proving” that I did it to a newbie doesn’t put any money in my pocket. The thing is - stop wasting time trying to decide if this $230 for the Sheets course is a scam or can work. If you’re not sure, buy a real estate book for $20 - there’s plenty out there - learn from somebody - it doesn’t have to be Sheets. I try to read a book on real estate once every couple of months - it teaches me new things that the Sheets course didn’t. Sheets is a good starter course but you need to keep learning to be truly successful at this - even he says that himself.

So bottom line - as I tell all newbies - DO SOMETHING! If you don’t believe Sheets is for real, learn from someone else.

Re: carlton sheets I bought it! - Posted by Harley

Posted by Harley on March 03, 2000 at 07:38:42:

I bought the course and can see the light. It’s distant and a little dim but it IS THERE. I would like to find others in the Cleveland area that are interested in becoming partners and sharing the cost of the course. I bought the CD version at $250.00 w/shipping. It arrived with the “Quick Start” video damaged. I called and they immediately shipped me another FED EX at no charge to me and just said to throw the bad one away. My wife doesn’t believe it’s possible, I’m sure it is. I could sure use a study partner and potential business partner.

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by Dave¶

Posted by Dave¶ on March 02, 2000 at 11:50:56:

Hi there,

I have the CS program. There are no additional costs for the program itself once you have purchased it. There are other tapes and courses that can be purchased if you so desire, but they are not mandatory. The CS material is informative, but not all inclusive. There are things discussed that, in my opinion, need more in-depth coverage. Some of the techniques will work well in some areas and probably not so well in other areas. I find it difficult to find anyone with an assumable mortage, although there are probably some out there. It is also difficult to find property that will be 100% financed and give positive cash flow in this area, prices are too high.

These are some of my thoughts, if you want to discuss anything in detail, send me an email.

Good luck!

Dave

I agree completely (nt) - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on March 03, 2000 at 18:11:09:

ntt

Re: carlton sheets I bought it! - Posted by Tonya (Cleveland, Ohio)

Posted by Tonya (Cleveland, Ohio) on March 03, 2000 at 09:38:06:

I bought the xcs course two years ago, I also have other books on real estate investing including russ wehitnet, tyler g hicks and carleton sheets book as well as others perhaps we could get together and discuss strategies for doing deals. I have done one flip. Would like to do morew deals this time I would like to hold on to the properrties. Here is my pager number 216-694-9705 put in a numeric number.

Thanks
Tonya

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on February 27, 2001 at 12:04:00:

Can you explain what is a assumable mortage?

Re: carlton sheets - Posted by vernon burton

Posted by vernon burton on March 12, 2000 at 22:30:12:

I am thinking about purchasing the program. I live in North Carolina is the prgam worth the money or do you feel that youhave lost money.

Re: carlton sheets I bought it! - Posted by SPENCER

Posted by SPENCER on March 05, 2000 at 15:06:43:

I bought the course 4 months ago and I still am trying to get the full understanding.I would like to flip property with no down payment do you have any advice.