Carlton Sheets - Posted by Wes Shipley

Posted by SC on March 18, 2001 at 11:14:01:

Terryr
wow why are you so hard on this guy?
Is he an old boyfriend and you just don’t want to see him succeed?
If you read his follow up he said he recieved the course in feburary and with in a month closed on a condo. This guy is motivated and you are trying to kill his spirit.
I know how he felt. When you start off it seems like it will never work but you continue to strive and sweat and toil then eventualy you get a breakthrough.
this guy got his early.
Way to go Scott!

Carlton Sheets - Posted by Wes Shipley

Posted by Wes Shipley on March 17, 2001 at 14:32:58:

I just purchaced the course and am now waiting to recieve it. After reading all the bad messages out there I feel that I got ripped off. I have bad credit and no money. If anyone out there has used the program in Florida please let me know.

Thanks…
Wes
wesshipley@hotmail.com

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Dan(fl)

Posted by Dan(fl) on March 18, 2001 at 10:57:41:

I got C.S. course in 1998 and bought my first rental house from the info I learn from him.His course will get you started,Its just the basics.I went on and bought many other courses to learn more.I quit my job in 2000 and now do this full time.I average about 10 deals per year.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by ScooterFL

Posted by ScooterFL on March 18, 2001 at 02:57:17:

Hey Wes,
I received my CS material on 13FEB01, and closing on a condo by the end of this month. I have always been interested in real estate and the course just made me think, WHAT AM I WAITING FOR!!! Like other posts, the course is a good starting place and backbone. I plan on obtaining other information to strengthen my REI, because knowledge is power. I live in Orange Park, just south of Jacksonville. Keep an open mind, there are a number of ways to buy property “no money down”, creatively…
Best of Luck

Still learning,

Scott

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Chris Rogers

Posted by Chris Rogers on March 17, 2001 at 17:36:10:

I have had the Carlton Sheets course for two years, and have not yet purchased a property, because I was in an area where the property values were too high to fit my means (northern Virginia) now I have relocated to an area farther south, and I can see plenty of properties here that will work. I have studied the material thoroughly… it is a basic bare bones education… not a graduate course…Carlton recommends that you study other sources, the market is changing constantly… there is no substitute for hard work and following the credit repair recommendations…

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by terryr

Posted by terryr on March 17, 2001 at 17:11:40:

instead of whining before your get it why not just plan to return it before you open the box - with the attitiude you have that will surely be the most profitable thing for you and it keeps one other investor from stealing deals from the rest of us that are doing well with it

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by evelyn (FL)

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 17, 2001 at 15:35:14:

You have to make up your own mind about the program. There are people who have taken the course and done well with it. I personally could not understand some of the material, maybe because the program is about 7 years old, but an investor I know thinks Carlton has the best program going, and has used Sheets’ program for the last nine years. If he has, then so has others, and you may to. It will NOT cover everything regarding REI, but it is definitely a start.

So when you get the program, read, re-read, and start investing.

Good luck!!
Evelyn

GOOOOOO Scott! !!! - Posted by Evelyn (FL)

Posted by Evelyn (FL) on March 18, 2001 at 09:22:32:

Wish I had moved that fast!!! Would love it if you E-mail me off-line and tell me how you did the deal.

I live south of you in Melbourne.

Much continued success!!!
Evelyn