CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by sally shunamon

Posted by Morrey on December 08, 1999 at 13:38:57:

I am looking for some feed back from anybody who used the Carlton Sheets course in Minnesota. Does it really work. Please respond. Thank you,

CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by sally shunamon

Posted by sally shunamon on June 21, 1999 at 15:57:17:

I was skeptical about buying it. But I am a go getter so I am going for it. I have a net worth -20K. My credit is not so good (but getting better). But I can do it because I say I can. Therefore, I am looking for a support network (pen pals) that are happy with the program. Via mail, via e-mail, via phone etc… If you own the program and are doing well -OR- you have a posotive outlook, get in touch and keep in touch. I will be willing to help anyone who responds in any way I can.

Therefore, E-mail me at salemstorm@angelfire.com or big_money_girl@angelfire.com. Send me links, resources, phone numbers, whatever you got! I’ll take it. In return I will do the same. Let’s share techniques and information. What do I have to lose. I already in debt up to my eyeballs! Let me know.I was skeptical about buying it. But I am a go getter so I am going for it. I have a net worth -20K. My credit is not so good (but getting better). But I can do it because I say I can. Therefore, I am looking for a support network (pen pals) that are happy with the program. Via mail, via e-mail, via phone etc… If you own the program and are doing well -OR- you have a posotive outlook, get in touch and keep in touch. I will be willing to help anyone who responds in any way I can.

Therefore, E-mail me at salemstorm@angelfire.com or big_money_girl@angelfire.com. Send me links, resources, phone numbers, whatever you got! I’ll take it. In return I will do the same. Let’s share techniques and information. What do I have to lose. I already in debt up to my eyeballs! Let me know.

Re: CARLETON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Kim

Posted by Kim on July 12, 1999 at 09:19:46:

I purchased the course a few months ago and was very excited about it. However, what can you do when your credit is considered very slow and your husband’s horrendous ? My husband tried to apply for loans and was denied. We were able to purchase a home last year and had more better luck, than trying to invest in one.

No one has seemed to address this topic. For instance, what about the guy on the Carleton Sheets informercial who declared bankruptcy ? How was he able to straigthen his credit out and get loans for no money down ? will someone clue me in ? My husband and I have paid the majority of our bills off. We are discouraged with the loan process and is considering doing mobile homes as a low start-up investment. I would appreciate any replies.

Also, Sally great idea. Keep in touch !

Hip Hip Hooray! - Posted by Sally

Posted by Sally on June 30, 1999 at 13:27:55:

So my uncle tells me he needs a truck. I happen to have one! I give him it in exchange for him to pay off my debt (almost 20K). He negotiates with my creditors and settles 17.5K worth for less than 9K and it outa here!!! I am on my way!!! Also I found 5 vacancies in Dorchester and Roxbury. If I get one or two, I’ll flip them to get some quick cash. Then I’ll have some leverage money. I am stil waiting for my program. Let you kno what goes on when I get an update!

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Sally Shunamon

Posted by Sally Shunamon on June 28, 1999 at 08:33:48:

I am from Boston MA. :>) Just thought I’d let ya’ll know. Have a nice day. P.S. Ordered program last week, and still waiting for it’s arival. What do you think of creating a website for this instead of a Board. Maybe I can get some webspace. I’ll get back to you. Have nice day everyone!

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on June 22, 1999 at 17:36:38:

I recently purchased the sheets program and I have made my first deal. It wasn’t very creative, but it worked. I bought a bank foreclosure. It was listed for $50K. FMV is $70K. So I offered $25K. They ccountered at $30 and I got it for $28K. I got a loan for 80% value and got a second mortgage on my property. I just finished the repairs for $6K and put it on the market for $70K. I already have 10 buyers who are interested. And today I just submitted an offer on another bank foreclosure. I hope to hear something by tomorrow. I don’t even have any money! I found some Hard money lenders who will do 100% financing plus money for rehab, up to 70% FMV. But if I only pay 25-50% that leaves 20% for fix up. I already have a list of 10 more properties that I am going to put offers on. Maybe I 'll only get 1 or 2, but I won’t know if I don’t make offers.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by bob davis

Posted by bob davis on June 21, 1999 at 21:04:08:

i’ve had great luck with the course. my main problem is fear. i know the things in the course will work. i’m taking it slower than i should but i am building confidence and know i am on the right road. don’t let anyone tell you the carelton sheets course don’t work

Re: CARLETON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Chris M (Hamden, CT)

Posted by Chris M (Hamden, CT) on August 17, 1999 at 20:42:03:

Hi Kim! I wouldn’t be discouraged by your “not very good” credit. I had a truck repossessed in 1996 and have done pretty well since then. My suggestion to you is that go to a bank and talk to an officer, one of the people on the carpet! Ask them if you can obtain a debit card, basically you deposit from 400-600, and withdrawal against it as needed. Because it will have the VISA logo, you should be able to build up some decent credit in 6-8 months, AS LONG AS YOU PAY ON TIME AND DO NOT MISS A PAYMENT! I actually got a secured credit card (the offer came to me in October 1998). It cost $99 to enroll and actually, that is not a hefty charge, considering you have the ability to be pro-active with your credit.

The credit card gave me a few options down the road, like paying $99 after about 4 months of consistent payments to increase my credit limit by DOUBLE! If it takes $198 (the two $99 charges) to rebuild my credit, this should absolutely help the both of you!!!

The company I was in touch with was PROVIDIAN. The number is 1-800-356-0011 and ask for a customer service rep. I believe that you may have an application sent out to you, before they used to solicit people by mail ONLY. let me know how you make out. I’ll let you know when my first deal comes up!!!

Chris M.

Re: Hip Hip Hooray! - Posted by monica

Posted by monica on August 30, 1999 at 22:46:03:

did you make any money with sheets course

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Chris M (Hamden, CT)

Posted by Chris M (Hamden, CT) on August 05, 1999 at 21:56:16:

Hey Tom, do you know where I can get a list of the HARD MONEY lenders? Any info is helpful

thanks.
chris

CS Support Network! - Posted by Sally

Posted by Sally on June 24, 1999 at 11:24:50:

What are the names of theses Hard Money Lenders who will do 100% Financing?

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Julie Hernandez

Posted by Julie Hernandez on June 23, 1999 at 10:10:17:

I have just finished the program and i am very excited although a little afraid. I’m just not sure how to begin. Did you have to go through a broker/agent to make an offer on the foreclosed property and since I don’t have any money, how did you find the lenders that let you borrow the money to purchase the property. I may sound stupid, but if you could just help me out by explaining how you went about to do this i would be so appreciative. Thank you.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Dennis Rigdon

Posted by Dennis Rigdon on June 22, 1999 at 06:50:18:

Sally. It sounds like you have the right attitude. Napoleon Hill said, and I believe it to be true; What the mind can concieve and believe, it can achieve. Never lose that attitude and you will never lose the desire to succeed. A positive mental attitude should be in the forefront above all other success factors.

Enough said. I have had Carleton’s course for approx. 90 days. I currently devote as much time as possible to the course, which isn’t much since I work 60-70 hours a week at my present job. ( I bet you know one of my goals) However, the 8-10 hours a week I spend has netted me two foreclosed properties of which I have none of my own money in. I have $80,000 in both properties. The appraisal on both properties are $135,000. I just put them on the market this week. My plan is to flip my first 3-4 properties to build cash reserves in an attempt to begin purchasing good rental properties. It can be done. These two deals would have put you in positive numbers. It only required about 10 hours of my time. This course has changed my life. I will be working for myself within 12 months. Just do it! There are a lot of good people willing to help people like you, who want to succeed and are willing to give up some time to be successful. If I can be of further assistance, please advise. It would be my pleasure.

Dennis

Re: CS Support Network! - Posted by rudy

Posted by rudy on June 24, 1999 at 13:48:00:

I also purchsed the course i have a month with it and i’m ready to start. I’m at work right now listening to his course on cd. i need some help on how to get started with no money and no property. please respond. i also called his support line and they said they will get back to me in a week, after i have listened to the cd’s again.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Lois

Posted by Lois on November 21, 1999 at 08:28:12:

I purchased this program 1 week ago today. I have read it twice. We have declared bankruptcy 2 yrs ago. We are both employed for more than 5 yrs and have lived in this neighborhood all aour lives. We know the prices of rent & sales. I went to the bank i have an account with and am friendly with the manager. She told me even if i open a cd for $3000.00, I could borrow against it but as soon as i pay that loan and cash that cd they will never lend unsecured because of the bankruptcy, I was told this by 2 other banks. I have no cash, The cards i do have are maxed, I always pay on time and have a good pay record but increased credit lines are out of the question, i,ve tried. I really need to succeed because we are working as more hrs as humanly possible. Private schools for the kids and high rent,we,re just making it. Any help is welcome. thanks

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on June 24, 1999 at 11:42:06:

All you have to do is call around to Mortgage brokers and ask them if they deal with any HARD MONEY Lenders. Tell them you are looking to purchase properties for 50 % FMV and rehab them. Tell them you need 70% FMV. This should be enough to cover the purchase and the repairs. Now, go find some properties. Get some comps on the properties and MAKE OFFERS. Don’t be affraid to make low ball offers. And if you get some lenders who will back you with Hard Money, you can make your offers CASH. They take you serious then. You have to be able to move fast. That is the key. Make sure you do your homework. And keep reading posts on this site. You can always come up with new ideas on here. Good luck.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Kimberly Hughett

Posted by Kimberly Hughett on October 29, 1999 at 13:38:05:

Do you have a phone number I could call to buy this
program? Thanks!!!

CS Support Network! - Posted by Sally

Posted by Sally on June 24, 1999 at 11:36:44:

Here’s a unique question.
I work 50 hours a week days. Most institutions (Banks, Insurance Agencies, Title Companies) are not open after I get out of work at 5:30. I cannot use the phone at work for outgoing calls (plus if I could it would be inappropriate). How can I diversify my time to allow space for Real Estate? Most people do not do business on weekends and I am tied up 7am - 6pm Monday’s through Friday’s (Which is pretty much the time they are avilable to do business. I have the talent, but not the schedule. Anyone have advise???

big_money_girl@angelfire.com

P>S> Can’t quit my job because I am getting evicted in 60 days.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Julie Hernandez

Posted by Julie Hernandez on June 23, 1999 at 10:24:13:

Dennis, you messages has inspired me, i just finished the program and currently reviewing it. I’m itching to begin looking for foreclosures and reo’s but i’m a bit scared, i’m not sure how to do it with no money down. Did you utilize brokers/agents or did you do it on your own? If you could guide me and direct me as to what to do first to find these properties and people that could help me or tell me where to being I will be most appreciative. I’m a single mom and i want to do this, i know i can but just need a little guidance. Can you help?

Thank you either way.

Julie

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Sally Shunamon

Posted by Sally Shunamon on June 22, 1999 at 09:59:29:

E-mail me! And everyone else with a positive outlook and C.S.'s program. Let’s do this!!! Thanksa Dennis for you comment. Send me an e-mail so we can talk. Big_money_girl@angelfire.com