CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by sally shunamon

Re: CS Support Network! - Posted by Rudy

Posted by Rudy on June 25, 1999 at 16:22:19:

Thanks for responding to my needs. I’m here at work again still listening to the cd’s. Trying to get through the cd’s before the person that was appointed to me calls me next week around, ? let me check my calendar. OK I’m back, I gave him a call on Tuesday, So he should be calling me Tuesday or Wednesday. If not I’ll call him.

To your first ?, I’m from Northern California, Bay Area. Got to go thanks again for your response, I’ll keep you informed.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by ron mcdonald

Posted by ron mcdonald on May 16, 2000 at 18:05:55:

425-702-6487

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by T Taylor

Posted by T Taylor on April 24, 2000 at 08:54:23:

1-800-306-2131

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by jessica cavender

Posted by jessica cavender on February 23, 2000 at 04:16:59:

i am trying to find the phone number to check out this program

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Antonio

Posted by Antonio on November 27, 1999 at 08:25:34:

This is the number to order Carlton Sheet program and Good Luck 1-800-414-0700
Customer Serv is 1-800-867-1714

I Seek support network! - Posted by Kevin Hanson

Posted by Kevin Hanson on November 04, 2000 at 18:33:09:

Here is the best thing yet for all course purchasers regardless of who you bought your course from. The biggest problem is the course might tell you almost how to buy, but it doesn’t teach you an effective way to find WHERE THESE MOTIVATED SELLERS ARE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD and these are the people your course was designed for. By the time conventional methods lead you there all too often someone has beaten you there, or it is just another dead end. I have a site which is in beta form and will be available to the public by mid nov 2000 which is a subscriber based nationwide PRE foreclosure database. The property leads are daily updated within 24 hours of the initial filing of default. This means you can be at the door before the notice is delivered. This gives you maximum lead time. All courses to some degree teach you how, this service shows you where.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by JM

Posted by JM on July 15, 1999 at 20:30:39:

Julie, you can do it! I think you’re much more likely to find your first no money down deal without working with a broker. Try to find an older person or an investor who’s selling. Frequently other investors understand seller financing better, and that was how I bought my first one.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by Des

Posted by Des on June 22, 1999 at 11:12:34:

Hey, you guys keep posting to this site, please. I think a lot of us can benefit from all your positiveness. I have yet to buy my first property and I love to hear how the first transactions happened for everyone. I, too, have about a 20k debt and am working on my credit. I will have a great success story for all of you soon.

Thank you all :slight_smile:
Des

Re: CS Support Network! - Posted by stephanie glidden

Posted by stephanie glidden on July 08, 1999 at 14:26:12:

I am also interested in joining a support network. I have the course and am on chapter 15. I am getting excited but I am still nervous with some of the terminology. PLEASE let me know how I can join you in support.
Thank you so much.

Carlton Sheets Ripoff - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Jerry on September 20, 2000 at 22:28:19:

ripoff BUYER BEWARE, especially coaching program

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by troy smith

Posted by troy smith on December 06, 1999 at 11:42:53:

help of any kind on getting started in the program I have just viewed the Quick Start and am ready to begin but I am stuck on where and how to begin. I know I can do this i just need a little jump start.

Re: CS Support Network! - Posted by Chris M (Hamden, CT)

Posted by Chris M (Hamden, CT) on August 05, 1999 at 21:59:19:

Steph, I am so motivated with this course that I recently got my RE license. My job is high in stature, but low in pay. Getting my license was to supplement my current job, but it looks like it will take over to full time and CS will be supplementing. Let me know if you have info/questions/. I am a realtor. Thanks :slight_smile:

Re: CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM OWNERS>>>I Seek support network! - Posted by jeffstewart

Posted by jeffstewart on July 15, 2000 at 15:07:50:

Hello is the system working for you now? How many houses do you own? jeff