Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by C Alfano

Posted by Cliff on January 26, 2001 at 11:57:31:

What’s a good course on Flipping?

Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by C Alfano

Posted by C Alfano on January 24, 2001 at 13:14:10:

I am naturally skeptical, so can anyone tell me the pros AND cons of his No Money Down program?

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Gary(fl)

Posted by Gary(fl) on January 26, 2001 at 06:22:25:

Carlton gives you the basics and terminology you need to understand creative real estate. It is a starter course and a good one, in my option. If you don’t like it send it back. I tried to return it and they offered half price if I kept it, lots of information and motivation for less than 100 bucks.

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Gib

Posted by Gib on January 24, 2001 at 18:43:06:

I’ve got the Sheet’s program, but not the most recent. Read the manual, haven’t listened to the tapes. Based on the manual, I’d suggest saving your money and either buying or checking out from the library “Nothing Down for the 90’s” by Robert Allen. The Sheet’s course is basic, as is Allen’s book, but you can use the savings to purchase a more in depth course such as Bronchick or LeGrand’s. Just my opinion.

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by DavidV

Posted by DavidV on January 24, 2001 at 17:09:25:

I’ve got his stuff and courses from several people here at this site and others. In my opinion his course gives a basic understanding of RE investing but lacks the detail that you get from others. When i first got sheets course years ago i read it, was excited, and it proceded to collect dust for several years. Reason being i had tons of questions and nowhere to turn for answers. If you’re just starting out you may want to pick an area you want to focus on, like mobile homes, flipping, lease options, etc. and get a course specializing in what you want to try and read this site every day if you can.